+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haw Frank

It's disgustingl the way that you've acted Frank and I'm not visiting here again after the way you've acted,to go back on your PLEDGE was disgraceful as Griff puts a lot of effort into that prediction comp with everyone having a laugh about their scores so why you feel the need to act like a spoilt child is beyond me
    I'm setting up home on Carlisle Mad because now that theres nothing worth visiting for on here and if I need to contact Kel I can get him elsewhere,you should be ashamed of yourself and look in the mirror at the man that you have become and feel ashamed,if you ever decide to apologise to Griff for your actions then I will think more of you as a person but you probably can't see anything wrong with your attitude

Didnt you cheat from the off, having two entries and pretending to be someone else. Even when caught you tried to cover it up then pass it off as a joke.

Your a nasty piece of work, always a martyr, a victim, self pitying, shallow, selfish, manipulative, lying, not worth knowing. Toxic. Look at how youve tried to put the boot in. The truth is i expected to get banned by doing what i did, so i would not have to read your pewling, and tolerate griff. You two are a right pair.

I expect making up the mpney will be a bridge too far for the north. I made that competition by introducing money and a bit of banter.

Griff didnt like that. Couldnt do anything right after that. Now fck off chalky.

To be fair to Chalky his second entry was done for comedic effect and was never going to go anywhere. In the background I always knew he had that account and, if you remember correctly Frank, he actually set it up for you to help you out when you had a problem logging in. He’s none of the things that you’re calling him, in fact Frank, he’s twice the man that you are.

Oh, and no one gets banned Frank, it’s not that sort of board. And I embraced the introduction of money after some initial hesitation, so I don’t know why you’re saying that you couldn’t do anything right after that. I suspect that you thought that you weren’t going to win so you decided to flounce off; that’s the only way I can explain your behaviour which has been childish and against the spirit of fair competition. Grow up Frank, You’re wrong but just can’t stand accepting that.

This sounds important.

Aye, Frank’s come out as a t­wat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)