+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thank you Conor

Thank you Conor

Hourihane is going out on loan to Swansea City for the rest of the season. We are heavily linked with Morgan Sanson, so seems it is one in, one out.

Conor is a cracking footballer and I have rated him highly since he arrived. But I am optimistically saying, maybe we are aiming a little higher with talent. But Hourihane always gives 100%

Great signing for Swansea.

Good luck!

Incredible use of every sinew of the talent that he has. He worked harder at every level that he rose in the game.

He deserves all the success that comes his way. Some great goals and performances along the way just lacked pace and consistency.

Very likable chap, and will be remembered by me as a good honest Villan.

Decent player who has made the most of his talents, fantastic delivery at set pieces and never let his head drop when benched. Good luck to him at Swansea.

One of the true gems that got us promoted, his free kicks were just awesome. I really hope he comes back to us for pre-season but sadly, i think thats it, we are already lining up a 20 mill replacement!
    Thanks Conor for all your efforts and stunners. Good luck.

A player who pushed beyond his perceived capabilities and didnt listen to those who said he couldnt, unfortunately for him our planned next level may indeed be a step to far for him, credit for stepping up and saying he wants to play when the lansburys, taylors etc have been prepared to sit and take a wage for nowt. Thanks for the memories Conor, especially v Blues and Albion, good luck for the future, you deserve it.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)