+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Proctor

Jamie Proctor

He’s back with us from his loan spell at Newport but not added to our 25.

Could he take Vassels number.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    He’s back with us from his loan spell at Newport but not added to our 25.
    If we don’t bring a striker in and let JJ stop at Carlisle ? We should add him to the squad and deregister somebody because three forwards are not enough !! Just imagine what would happen if Smithy suffered a bad injury ? And Freddie has an ongoing groin problem !!

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    If we don’t bring a striker in and let JJ stop at Carlisle ? We should add him to the squad and deregister somebody because three forwards are not enough !! Just imagine what would happen if Smithy suffered a bad injury ? And Freddie has an ongoing groin problem !!
    Well, the goals would probably dry up

Paul Davis is saying he is likely to go back out on loan before the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Paul Davis is saying he is likely to go back out on loan before the end of the month.
    Heard he was going to Gloucester

It's a shame before he got his serious injury I thought he was playing well him and Kiefer were building a decent partnership

I thought he looked the best player when he got injured. Was there on one of my rare trips up North.

Newport got Wilfred Bony training with them still only 32 another prolific scorer who’s fallen from grace

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    I thought he looked the best player when he got injured. Was there on one of my rare trips up North.
    I agree. Up to him getting injured he looked the real deal and him sndcBig Keiff had struck up a great understanding.

Sadly, the injury has I think stopped him ever realising his true potential.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast