+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who Was The Worst Player Last Night

Who Was The Worst Player Last Night

I thought I would ask a really difficult question
    Only 1 person allowed
    Jonjo Shelvey
    Was terrible and with the worst 2 corners I have seen
    And no desire or effort

Can I nominate a whole team collectively. Not much to choose between them all.

Shelvey made a couple of decent passes.Tell me one thing that our cultured No. 9 did .I cant think of anything...... really earned his £85k per week !!

Jokelinton closely followed by Shelvey I wouldn’t play either of them.

Joelinton was he even on the pitch last night

Carrol, big useless immobile lump. David Luiz had him in his back pocket all night.

Shelvey for me.

It just annoys me so much that we can have a corner, he'll take it and without fail give the ball away.

Yesterday and 3 other times this season it has lead to the opposition scoring.

Has to be Joelinton, the laziest player on the pitch bar none.

Aye, choosing one is really difficult.

I think, in terms of what he could offer, then it has to be Shelvey. Carroll is shit but tries-and cares, I think. Joe Shinton is both lazy and shit and doesn't appear to care.

Much as Shelvey is way past his best, he is capable of an awful lot more and he should be fined for those set pieces-in a situation such as ours you have to play the percentages and get the ball in towards the middle. He pulls all the right pained expressions but his lack of effort doesn't match them. He clearly couldn't give a fuck.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)