+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VAR Lite

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

VAR Lite

Coming to Scottish football next season.

Meh.

F’uck.

Why do they always have to copy the english?

Even though the whole thing is blatantly s’hite.

It's a cheap version that can be moved from ground to ground. Scotland being the Guinea Pigs.

Wherever the hun are playing?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Wherever the hun are playing?
    Surely you must mean wherever the hun aren't playing? Can't possibly embarrass the b'stard in the black, back in the studio, by asking him to overturn the blatantly obvious non penalty just awarded to der bun.

Ah but, when they confirm the penalty, followed by everyone in the studio agreeing, then you’ll know that you’ve been wrong all these years expecting the said infringement to have actually taken place within the box.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Ah but, when they confirm the penalty, followed by everyone in the studio agreeing, then you’ll know that you’ve been wrong all these years expecting the said infringement to have actually taken place within the box.
    Same at the weekend. The question raise was whether SevCo’s goal was offside or not with the panel dismissing=ng it as marginal if it was.
    Nobody brought up the blatant two handed push that gave him the space.

I am up for giving VAR a go in Scotland. It would be interesting to see how many decisions get reversed involved Celtic and the Govan lot.

As the shouting continues about managerial competence, tactics, team selection, scouting and signing measures, plastic pitches, impenetrable handball interpretation, coloured boots, onfield cup presentations with confetti and players’ kids as extras, short corners, and fitbas on a pedestal for the ****in ref to clutch to his man-paps as East Stirlingshire take the field at Cowdenbeath, VAR and associated ****ing around with the game will be what finishes me with it.

The Playstation Generation takes over.

**** that.

No, no I must intervene to those who doth protest against said technology, this just might be the difference between us finishing 3rd or 4th like we have for the past two seasons. I believe in our quest to become the 3rd mightiest soccer ball team in Scotland this is a new dawn , a new day , a new life for meeeee and I’m feeling shi’te

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast