+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stoke City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Crooks certainly has form when it comes to playing Stoke so hopefully some of the gamblers on here had a few bob on him bagging one or two.
    Na I'm really pizzed of with crooks. Saturday I backed us to win 1.0 and 1 0 with crooks to score. Would have given a great return.. Looks like Clifton park for my summer holidays

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Na I'm really pizzed of with crooks. Saturday I backed us to win 1.0 and 1 0 with crooks to score. Would have given a great return.. Looks like Clifton park for my summer holidays
    Could they ban us for pitching a tent?

I know this might sound strange after conceding 3 goals but feck me our defending was class against stokes big hitters and internatinals. Crooks and Smudge were magnificent. The back 3,4,5 were also brilliant and Warny got the tactics spot on tonight. 3511 when in possession of the ball and 4231/5221 when not in possession of the ball.

To score 3 against Stoke is nothing short of Brilliant from a forward line who many on here said couldnt score in a brothel.

Congrats to the lads yet again and to Paul Warne and his staff.

MOM? Cant make my mind up between Crooksy, Smudge and Wes Harding. All 3 were fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    I know this might sound strange after conceding 3 goals but feck me our defending was class against stokes big hitters and internatinals. Crooks and Smudge were magnificent. The back 3,4,5 were also brilliant and Warny got the tactics spot on tonight. 3511 when in possession of the ball and 4231/5221 when not in possession of the ball.

To score 3 against Stoke is nothing short of Brilliant from a forward line who many on here said couldnt score in a brothel.

Congrats to the lads yet again and to Paul Warne and his staff.

MOM? Cant make my mind up between Crooksy, Smudge and Wes Harding. All 3 were fantastic.
    I get the other two (motm) but Harding? He was nowhere near close enough to his marker which led to them putting balls in, not good enough for that position imo

Sounded a terrific game. The problem is that we have to play well just to get a draw. The bottom line is we were in front twice. Perhaps the Derby win last night has spoiled a decent result for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    Sounded a terrific game. The problem is that we have to play well just to get a draw. The bottom line is we were in front twice. Perhaps the Derby win last night has spoiled a decent result for me.
    Very good match to watch and obviously a little disappointed with only one point. Even so we finished the night 2 points further from safety than when we started !!

The truth is we are at least 8 points off where we should be at this stage ? With no match on Saturday and Middlesbrough and Swansea to come later on in January, we are going to have to pull out some big results very shortly to survive ! 3 point wins are needed to enable us to climb the league

Yes we have to start somewhere but we have to be better at getting wins than earlier this season.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I get the other two (motm) but Harding? He was nowhere near close enough to his marker which led to them putting balls in, not good enough for that position imo
    I suggest you re-watch the game and keep your eyes and ears open on just how good Harding was yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Could they ban us for pitching a tent?
    Rmbc are a bit short of cash so prob would.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    I suggest you re-watch the game and keep your eyes and ears open on just how good Harding was yesterday.
    Ok I’ll suggest you re watch it.
    He wasn’t rubbish which I didn’t suggest but he wasn’t motm imo
    but the two goals came from him not getting near enough to his marker,, that position is not for him is what I’m saying

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Ok I’ll suggest you re watch it.
    He wasn’t rubbish which I didn’t suggest but he wasn’t motm imo
    but the two goals came from him not getting near enough to his marker,, that position is not for him is what I’m saying
    Football is a game of opinions

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast