+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Stoke City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Interesting how the usual suspects can't just say we played well and are straight for the negatives.

Christ, imagine being one of them.

Agree m8. Or even worst. Making up multi accounts so they don't have to loose face. Shocking

Great performance, thought Iky and Mcdonald were off it, Wood held it together playing in between them, would have been gutted to loose in last 10 mins but also could have won it, fair result against a team that dont ship many goals, this team reminds me of 2014/15 season in Championship, we not a million miles away we just need a bit more Quality to survive, lets see what happens. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Agree m8. Or even worst. Making up multi accounts so they don't have to loose face. Shocking
    Loose face? Like this one.

Name:  PhilCool.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  5.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    It works both ways cayton. What about all those who were saying that I had no clue what I was talking about when I was asking Warny to play 352? Vertually everyone who was against me kept saying that we did not have the players to play that formation but now those same people are saying that it's our best formation and not a single one has come back to me to say you were right BigLad. Humble pie time for a lot of people but they cannot bring themselves to eat it.

Also it's funny how we have improved as a team when wo go out and play football instead of hoofball when most of the same people who were having a go at me about the 352 were also telling me to shut up because I did not know what I was talking about when I was saying that Warny should stop with the negative stuff and let them play. I was told we do not have the players who can play football on the floor in the Championship because we do not have Championship quality players. More humble pie not eaten.

I could go on but what is the point because those same people will only berate me again and when I am proved right yet again they will again fail to eat a slice of humble pie.
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 20-01-2021 at 03:14 PM.

I didn’t criticise you Biglad but I have to agree we look far better now than earlier in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    I didn’t criticise you Biglad but I have to agree we look far better now than earlier in the season.
    Yes mate we sure do. UTM!

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    It works both ways cayton. What about all those who were saying that I had no clue what I was talking about when I was asking Warny to play 352? Vertually everyone who was against me kept saying that we did not have the players to play that formation but now those same people are saying that it's our best formation and not a single one has come back to me to say you were right BigLad. Humble pie time for a lot of people but they cannot bring themselves to eat it.

Also it's funny how we have improved as a team when wo go out and play football instead of hoofball when most of the same people who were having a go at me about the 352 were also telling me to shut up because I did not know what I was talking about when I was saying that Warny should stop with the negative stuff and let them play. I was told we do not have the players who can play football on the floor in the Championship because we do not have Championship quality players. More humble pie not eaten.

I could go on but what is the point because those same people will only berate me again and when I am proved right yet again they will again fail to eat a slice of humble pie.
    Maybe the people you are having a dig at don't think this board is all about you and what you think. Just a suggestion.

There’s some moaning about them that have actually commented about the game and they haven’t

We’re all millers aren’t we

Crooks won motm

Sponsored by @paentsuk
    Matt Crooks 80.9%
    Michael Smith 11.1%
    Jamie Lindsay 4.2%
    Ben Wiles 3.8%

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Crooks won motm

Sponsored by @paentsuk
    Matt Crooks 80.9%
    Michael Smith 11.1%