+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stoke City Post Match Thoughts

Stoke City Post Match Thoughts

Waiting to start these posts when it gets to 90+1, 90+3, 90+5 etc. is torture when you are relying on text updates. It's not often we score 3 goals so is the fact that we let the opponents also score 3 a bit of a let down? One more on the list of 'could've, should've, would've' games or a good point taken from one of the play off pretenders? The gap at the bottom looks daunting but have the last 2 games served to show we'll be good enough to stay up?

Thoughts?

Great performance, I think we were unlucky, poor defending from crosses but all in all a good result against a quality team

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Great performance, I think we were unlucky, poor defending from crosses but all in all a good result against a quality team
    At least their 3 goals means you can keep your nads under wraps

Immense!!!! Best game this season. Never frightened of them took the game to them well.

Crooks - MOTM for me. Shame he couldn't have scored one more off the two he attempted but eh, what a performance.

Totally proud of the lads tonight. Are we beginning to shine to our true potential? Roll on Oge and Seany MaC coming back.

Fantastic game, should have been live on sky

Crooks played a lot better and gets my motm , don’t forget to vote on twitter.
    Not sure why Crooks got yellowed
    Good play from most of players but Harding shouldn’t be playing there and Angus is looking like a liability which isn’t good for my heart

Well in lads

Crooks certainly has form when it comes to playing Stoke so hopefully some of the gamblers on here had a few bob on him bagging one or two.

A good point against good opposition

We could have won it, they could have won it

Onwards and upwards

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    A good point against good opposition

We could have won it, they could have won it

Onwards and upwards
    Grist, ain't that encouraging to be writing that?

Great game and Millers played so well. Crooks was brilliant tonight, such a shame he didn’t get his hat trick. Looking forward to seeing more injured players back. Loads of tough games coming up but we can do it. UTM!

Excellent effort from our lads in the first of 3 games against top 8 sides. Unlucky not to win.
    Another vote for Crooks as motm.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast