+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AFC Heritage Trust - new quarterly magazine

AFC Heritage Trust - new quarterly magazine

The Heritage Trust, which has charitable status, and is wholly independent of the club, is now publishing a quarterly magazine concentrating on the club’s history.

Issue 1 has sold out.

Issue 2 can be ordered from:

https://firstdonsmatch.bigcartel.com...gazine-issue-1

Subscriptions are available at:

https://firstdonsmatch.bigcartel.com...e-subscription

The Trust has continued with much of its routine work during the pandemic and its restrictions, particularly in expanding The Aberdeen Collection but also in data collection and of course the placement of a plaque at the address in King Street where Donald Colman was resident for many years.

www.afcheritage.org

Well played that man

Am I the only one that is thinking...what a load of p!sh?!

Thanks very much indeed for sharing this 57v. Shame I missed out on the first issue but I have shelled out for a year’s subscription and a t shirt. Mind you: the costs of Brexit- very large shipping costs to my European Union domicile.
    Last edited by Nlodger; 20-01-2021 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Missed out a bit

I can heartily recommend this... got the first issue and have put in a sub for future issues... some very good writers and a variety of articles, perspectives and stories. Produced very professionally by some real Dons fans, old and older! Not really sure what RJ is on about... nobody is forced to buy it...

Quote Originally Posted by Nlodger View Post
    Thanks very much indeed for sharing this 57v. Shame I missed out on the first issue but I have shelled out for a year’s subscription and a t shirt. Mind you: the costs of Brexit- very large shipping costs to my European Union domicile.
    What you lose on the larcenous charges of the brutally-privatised Rainy Fascist Islands’ mail service, you’ll soon regain when the four quid will be worth about 1.5 Euros.

EDIT: No-one’s getting fat ‘cept Mama Cass https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55734277

I hope all is well in Deutschland, NL.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 21-01-2021 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    What you lose on the larcenous charges of the brutally-privatised Rainy Fascist Islands’ mail service, you’ll soon regain when the four quid will be worth about 1.5 Euros.

EDIT: No-one’s getting fat ‘cept Mama Cass https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55734277

I hope all is well in Deutschland, NL.
    All is well, thanks 57V. Not been ordering any coats from Ukania of late either. I am in any case a little more svelte than Mama C. And if I get cold here in Germany on my long cold nighttime Covid walks, although Mama C is no longer around to warm me with any of her splendid party tricks, according to the tradition, St Martin (Buchan?) will wrap his cloak around me and feed me with lashings of roast goose and hearty drafts of Pinot noir red.
    Talking of AFCs second finest captain: did you see that upon the death of Colin Bell, recently, it was reported that a tackle by the ex-Gordon’s toff as good as ended Engerland’s finest career? Hard to imagine such a polite loon doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I would suspect so. Issue one sold out and more had to be printed so there is a decent market. I know the pre orders are doing well of the second edition and folk have taken out subscriptions

Good team involved with it too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast