+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: It it time for a debate on the future and structure of L2 & the NL?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Please yourself what you do with it Mr Board Governor.
    Shame on you, all Laddo is trying to do is make NCM a place we can all bring our families.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Shame on you, all Laddo is trying to do is make NCM a place we can all bring our families.
    Nooooooooo!

If my wife was on here, I'd never get the last word.

Unless it's 'sorry' of course.

It's already a better place I'm sure you've noticed. Probably because their hasn't been a game to wake up some of the yokels, but it's a step in the right direction.

Some interesting threads, plenty of good posts and zero petty arguments.

Happy days.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It's already a better place I'm sure you've noticed. Probably because their hasn't been a game to wake up some of the yokels, but it's a step in the right direction.
    I thought terms like yokels and pitchforks were off limits under the new friendly regime, because they could incite petty argument.

Or have I got it wrong?

Yes you have got that wrong.

Like I said before baby steps. There is no overnight fix here sadly, just a concerted effort to make NCM better for all. I've already noted the change in your posts

The real test is when Notts concede a goal or don't win a game.

{Shudder} both extremely depressing prospects.

If we played NFFC U21s in a Legaue fixture, football is dead to me. So I'd say that's worse.
    Might be depressing but I still wouldn't give up on football. Might not pay £12 to stream the games though

Some interesting threads, plenty of good posts and zero petty arguments.

Happy days.
    To think,I used to think you were the thickest ever poster on here, who'd badger the intelligent posters into submission.

Yes you have got that wrong.

Like I said before baby steps. There is no overnight fix here sadly, just a concerted effort to make NCM better for all. I've already noted the change in your posts
    I thought I had noticed a change in yours until the 'yokels' comment. So can you put a name to some of the yokels? Or are you inadvertently inciting anonymous arguments?

The real test is when Notts concede a goal or don't win a game.
    When Notts concede a goal or don't win a game, there will be some negative posts. That will never change, it's the way football messageboards the length and breadth of the country* operate. Always has been, always will be. If your mission is to change that, you really should log out now and never log back in.

* I know you never, ever look at other messageboards, but I would suggest you break the habit of a lifetime and have a glance at LTLF tonight. It would be a good place to introduce you to the real world, but it's also a good opportunity to admire Neil Warnock even more!

Once again you have got the wrong end of the stick that is not my mission. I've made this quite clear. Please stop guessing Elite it doesn't help anyone.

And gentlemen we don't need your double act on here to once again take things off topic. The thread is about the future potential structure of the L2 and NL. The title is always the biggest clue, always has been, always will be. If you are still unsure look at the posts written by others.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I thought I had noticed a change in yours until the 'yokels' comment. So can you put a name to some of the yokels? Or are you inadvertently inciting anonymous arguments?

When Notts concede a goal or don't win a game, there will be some negative posts. That will never change, it's the way football messageboards the length and breadth of the country* operate. Always has been, always will be. If your mission is to change that, you really should log out now and never log back in.

* I know you never, ever look at other messageboards, but I would suggest you break the habit of a lifetime and have a glance at LTLF tonight. It would be a good place to introduce you to the real world, but it's also a good opportunity to admire Neil Warnock even more!
    I can't believe entering into a debate with a fcuking idiot......Again!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast