+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: O/T: It it time for a debate on the future and structure of L2 & the NL?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Same question to you. Why do you respond almost every time I post? Why do you insert yourself into so many of my conversations on here with other people on so many different threads? Just ignore it.

Like I've said before one step at a time, if we can't lead by example. How are we going to expect others to follow? Except you won't or maybe you can't stop yourself. You are a big part of the problem but clearly don't realise it.

I'm happy to completely ignore him , never quote, never respond.

But will you in turn stop posting whenever I post. No more digs, no more blatant attempts to move things away from Notts discussions and start a squabble #194? Just ignore me and boom problem solved.

If you aren't prepared to do that then why would I stop making your lonesome buddy look silly especially after he's had a few? Sometimes with car crash TV it's engrossing and it's difficult not to watch as we saw the other night. A desperate flurry of posts to everyone and anyone who cared to read them and respond. I stayed away that evening, I was busy.

I've offered this one to many times and clearly you have no interest in improving NCM for others. That's a very selfish attitude in my eyes but then again you are free to make that choice and post whenever you want about whatever you want (within reason *see Swale's advisory post)

Last chance saloon. Unless there is an agreement, all bets are off and the others users will have to suffer as a result.
    Perhaps you can sort this lot out laddo

forums.digitalspy.com/categories/strictly-come-dancing

" if we can't lead by example. How are we going to expect others to follow?" Now, that was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Very simple answer to that - because you are the one campaigning to stop personal insults. Not me, not him, but you.

Look laddo, you are digging yourself into an ever deeper hole here. You say one thing, but then you do the exact opposite. I am a helpful type, so if you really are sincere in your campaign you are left with two options:

1. You decide not to respond to any digs, choose to ignore them, and just stay on topic and debate Notts issues. That way you will be seen as the bigger person and your campaign will succeed.

2. If you feel you have to respond to digs, then at least do it it the correct place. That way those who don't want to read it don't have to read it. Again, your campaign will succeed.

If you take one of the two options you and everyone else will be happy. It really is up to you.
    You basically ignore large parts of what I say to suit and yet still respond every single time. The campaign is to stop petty arguments between two people not the whole of NCM , two people. You and me. I wish NCM allowed me to draw you a picture because these simple words appear not to sink in.

It's an interesting set of proposals but nobody uses that thread. It started off hot (you can tell by the total number of posts) but for months and months now it's stalled. Nothing. The number has barely moved, it's failed.

All of a sudden you've gone from all message boards are the same they all have personal petty arguments it's unavoidable to all of a sudden guaranteeing almost instant success with your proposal. Now there's a classic contradiction if ever there was one.

This thread topic has needlessly died because of you and me (Ya buddy just floats around the edge contributing next to nothing to anything). It's a perfect example of something me and you alone can stop from happening.

As I said I'm not offering again, the shortlived campaign has died due to your stubbornness. You are the #threadkiller and this is your latest victim.

Looks like it's back to the old days, sorry folks.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It's an interesting set of proposals but nobody uses that thread. It started off hot (you can tell by the total number of posts) but for months and months now it's stalled. Nothing. The number has barely moved, it's failed.
    It's only failed because you refuse to use it. If, as the moderator has requested, this is taken there the problem is solved in an instant.

Tell you what, I'll take it there. When I do you can follow and respect the wishes of the moderator and other board members, or you can stick two fingers up at them and continue it here.

The decision is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Laddo 17 Elite 17 at present.

Sad that I counted I know, but you need to keep busy in lockdown
    I haven't read them, just makes me wonder who is going to blink first.

Laddo 19 Elite 20

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    I haven't read them, just makes me wonder who is going to blink first.

Laddo 19 Elite 20
    I think that there are only two people that do read them. 40 off topic posts in just one thread. Well done guys!

This is the first time I checked this thread since it was initially posted yesterday and Laddo starts it again whilst trying to call out everyone else, I'm shocked! First a thinly veiled dig at Gumps post (you're only allowed to post positive things now Gump about the regime, didn't you get the memo?) Then calling some of the board Yokels if people are amazingly unhappy if we don't perform against non league teams (again POV everyone ok, the board is now a wonderful place where we can all debate or as I like to call it the board before Laddo came back on)

I thought we were all meant to be nice to each other according to you but then you start slagging everyone off who doesn't agree with you. You just can't help it, everyone left it but you couldn't. No one starts until you do yet then you go all Mother Teresa and say "I'm just trying to make the board a better place" Please you twonk, it's you making it as it is, there was no problem till you started trying to "educate" people who are quite happy doing as they please., I will put what I want and if Ardley and Notts are crap even in a game they might not lose then I'll say so and you can shove your pitchfork comments up your arse. Have a good day and really try not to condescend to anyone today, I know it will be hard but I'm just trying to make the board a better place...........

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    This is the first time I checked this thread since it was initially posted yesterday and Laddo starts it again whilst trying to call out everyone else, I'm shocked! First a thinly veiled dig at Gumps post (you're only allowed to post positive things now Gump about the regime, didn't you get the memo?) Then calling some of the board Yokels if people are amazingly unhappy if we don't perform against non league teams (again POV everyone ok, the board is now a wonderful place where we can all debate or as I like to call it the board before Laddo came back on)

I thought we were all meant to be nice to each other according to you but then you start slagging everyone off who doesn't agree with you. You just can't help it, everyone left it but you couldn't. No one starts until you do yet then you go all Mother Teresa and say "I'm just trying to make the board a better place" Please you twonk, it's you making it as it is, there was no problem till you started trying to "educate" people who are quite happy doing as they please., I will put what I want and if Ardley and Notts are crap even in a game they might not lose then I'll say so and you can shove your pitchfork comments up your arse. Have a good day and really try not to condescend to anyone today, I know it will be hard but I'm just trying to make the board a better place...........
    Good post crazy, the bloke is impossible.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789