+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: It it time for a debate on the future and structure of L2 & the NL?

It appears Navy is feeling a little lonely tonight. He just wants to have a chat with someone on NCM.

Elite you're up.....

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    And gentlemen we don't need your double act on here to once again take things off topic. The thread is about the future potential structure of the L2 and NL. The title is always the biggest clue, always has been, always will be. If you are still unsure look at the posts written by others.
    So if that's the case, please could you explain what your post mentioning 'yokels' (otherwise known as Notts fans with a different opinion to laddo) has to do with the future potential structure of the L2 and NL? I can't see the connection myself.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It appears Navy is feeling a little lonely tonight. He just wants to have a chat with someone on NCM.

Elite you're up.....
    So could I ask everyone else on here is this post on topic and aiming to avoid petty argument?

Or is it the polar opposite?

Talking of other messageboards generally and LTLF specifically, it seems that Ryan Yates was subbed tonight after what seemed to be a nasty injury according to the comments from others. Here's what one poster wrote:

"Thank god the worst player in Forest history is injured. Hope the worst for him and his family".

I think that is a disgusting comment, and I don't think I've ever seen anything as bad on here. Or maybe it's "Only on LTLF"?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So if that's the case, please could you explain what your post mentioning 'yokels' (otherwise known as Notts fans with a different opinion to laddo) has to do with the future potential structure of the L2 and NL? I can't see the connection myself.
    You just can't help yourself when it comes to Laddo....and who could fcuking blame you.

Talking of other messageboards generally and LTLF specifically, it seems that Ryan Yates was subbed tonight after what seemed to be a nasty injury according to the comments from others. Here's what one poster wrote:

"Thank god the worst player in Forest history is injured. Hope the worst for him and his family".

I think that is a disgusting comment, and I don't think I've ever seen anything as bad on here. Or maybe it's "Only on LTLF"?
    Bleddy hell!

I hope whoever made that comment was jumped on by the other members.

They obviously didn't see the big Italian centre forward David Platt signed?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    They obviously didn't see the big Italian centre forward David Platt signed?
    Andrea Silenzi.....my favorite ever Forest player.

Oh no you've gone and done some of your finest cherry picking yet again!

Why have you ignored this off topic comment from Navy?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Shame on you, all Laddo is trying to do is make NCM a place we can all bring our families.
    And then this from yourself on the very next post? It appears once again you two come as a pair.

Nooooooooo!

If my wife was on here, I'd never get the last word.

Unless it's 'sorry' of course.
    Both preceding the post you quoted of mine. You also have Navy clearly lonely and seeking to instigate some sort of interaction last night calling people f#*"ng idiots and the cycle repeats.

This is just the sort of behaviour that annoys many on here.

I have a strong feeling you don't want NCM to change one bit. Sad times

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast