Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
Same question to you. Why do you respond almost every time I post? Why do you insert yourself into so many of my conversations on here with other people on so many different threads? Just ignore it.

Like I've said before one step at a time, if we can't lead by example. How are we going to expect others to follow? Except you won't or maybe you can't stop yourself. You are a big part of the problem but clearly don't realise it.

I'm happy to completely ignore him , never quote, never respond.

But will you in turn stop posting whenever I post. No more digs, no more blatant attempts to move things away from Notts discussions and start a squabble #194? Just ignore me and boom problem solved.

If you aren't prepared to do that then why would I stop making your lonesome buddy look silly especially after he's had a few? Sometimes with car crash TV it's engrossing and it's difficult not to watch as we saw the other night. A desperate flurry of posts to everyone and anyone who cared to read them and respond. I stayed away that evening, I was busy.

I've offered this one to many times and clearly you have no interest in improving NCM for others. That's a very selfish attitude in my eyes but then again you are free to make that choice and post whenever you want about whatever you want (within reason *see Swale's advisory post)

Last chance saloon. Unless there is an agreement, all bets are off and the others users will have to suffer as a result.
Perhaps you can sort this lot out laddo

forums.digitalspy.com/categories/strictly-come-dancing

" if we can't lead by example. How are we going to expect others to follow?" Now, that was funny.