+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corners

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Have you got a weakness in your eyes?
    Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Yes from the age of about 13.

Back on the set play front. Bar maybe the Ben Davies era we never appear to be threatening on attacking corners. We vary from being ineffective to completely unthreatening. During certain periods we were more likely to concede from our corners than score and I'd lose interest as another corner kick was floated in.

As we all know when you have the opposition under continued pressure and you force a corner the natural common response of any crowd is to increase the volume. Is this sudden increased support after a corner kick is awarded the most misplaced hope/anticipation in football?
    You can't even see ( clever eh ) when someone is taking the p1ss.

It was a play on words, more NCM comedy gold. Brilliant.

Another post from Navy that contributes nothing to the message board. You are on quite the streak. I fear we need Notts to actually play a game so you can break it.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It was a play on words, more NCM comedy gold. Brilliant.

Another post from Navy that contributes nothing to the message board. You are on quite the streak. I fear we need Notts to actually play a game so you can break it.
    You wanna be careful you don't cut yersen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123