+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stoke Manager Not Happy

I've watched the interview with their manager again and he really is a lemon sucking, miserable, ungracious bog woppit.

Imagine being at a party and getting stuck with him in the kitchen! I'd stick my head in the microwave and set to full power.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    I've watched the interview with their manager again and he really is a lemon sucking, miserable, ungracious bog woppit.

Imagine being at a party and getting stuck with him in the kitchen! I'd stick my head in the microwave and set to full power.

NO

You got that all wrong ???

Stick his head in the Microwave, we can’t afford to lose any supporters, they could easily find another manager 😊

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    NO

You got that all wrong ???

Stick his head in the Microwave, we can’t afford to lose any supporters, they could easily find another manager 😊
    😂👍

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post

How times have changed. People used to stick their head in the gas oven!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    How times have changed. People used to stick their head in the gas oven!
    If only

I would be very worried if I was him, because he said they knew how we'd play, and we played exactly like they thought we would, so they must have done things in training to try and nullify us, but yet they couldn't and didnt deal with us, so what does that tell him about his squad?
    Their 3 subs of Fletcher, Allen and McLean turned the game their way in 2nd half, but we really still should have won the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    I would be very worried if I was him, because he said they knew how we'd play, and we played exactly like they thought we would, so they must have done things in training to try and nullify us, but yet they couldn't and didnt deal with us, so what does that tell him about his squad?
    Their 3 subs of Fletcher, Allen and McLean turned the game their way in 2nd half, but we really still should have won the game.
    I agree with you Ronners.

I think he looked a bit shell shocked tbh.

He said the knew what to expect and it happened exactly that way so, either him and his coaching team are crap at getting the message across to his players or his players are crap. It isn't the latter, so I would blame him for not setting them up properly.

Also, they don't concede in many games away from home (think it was 6 in total before we played them) but we hit 3 and it could've (should've) been more which 'backs up' my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    I agree with you Ronners.

I think he looked a bit shell shocked tbh.

He said the knew what to expect and it happened exactly that way so, either him and his coaching team are crap at getting the message across to his players or his players are crap. It isn't the latter, so I would blame him for not setting them up properly.

Also, they don't concede in many games away from home (think it was 6 in total before we played them) but we hit 3 and it could've (should've) been more which 'backs up' my theory.
    The other thing is Gainsbro, that in recent weeks we are ,and have become, a better team than how we were playing earlier in the season, so I think we are now starting to surprise a few people, Everton included.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    The other thing is Gainsbro, that in recent weeks we are ,and have become, a better team than how we were playing earlier in the season, so I think we are now starting to surprise a few people, Everton included.
    Not playing fear football and 4-5-1 helps.

Let's upset a few more managers

I agree.

No one expected us to get anything from the Everton game.

It was "free hit" and I think we took full advantage of that.

The players realised they are good enough.

Also, we have got four (arguably all first team/first choice) players coming back from 'long term' injuries and that should also help to keep everyone else focused!!

If we can get another left back in this month (other positions could ideally be strengthened but not at the risk of financial suicide) then we're sorted.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast