+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Stoke Manager Not Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    I've watched the interview with their manager again and he really is a lemon sucking, miserable, ungracious bog woppit.

Imagine being at a party and getting stuck with him in the kitchen! I'd stick my head in the microwave and set to full power.
    Hmm, you haven't thought this through have you. The microwave won't work if you can't close the door 🙂

And we moan about our manager being complimentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Not playing fear football and 4-5-1 helps.

Let's upset a few more managers
    The fear football has cost us a few points this season that's for sure Grist, with how we have been set up at times, to the substitutions made at critical times, so let's hope the current trend continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    I agree.

No one expected us to get anything from the Everton game.

It was "free hit" and I think we took full advantage of that.

The players realised they are good enough.

Also, we have got four (arguably all first team/first choice) players coming back from 'long term' injuries and that should also help to keep everyone else focused!!

If we can get another left back in this month (other positions could ideally be strengthened but not at the risk of financial suicide) then we're sorted.
    The danger of them all coming back so close together is that Warny throws them in and upsets the rythem of the team and it all goes south again. I hope he does not do that but I fear he just might.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    The danger of them all coming back so close together is that Warny throws them in and upsets the rythem of the team and it all goes south again. I hope he does not do that but I fear he just might.
    Yes fair point but he might have to with all the games coming up.
    He's already said as much in interviews this week

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Hmm, you haven't thought this through have you. The microwave won't work if you can't close the door ��
    And you get dizzy on that turntable

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Yes fair point but he might have to with all the games coming up.
    He's already said as much in interviews this week
    I understand he will have to use the full squad flour I just dont want him to put them all back in at once. Better they work their way back in to team via substitution for example and learn what has been making the current players tick.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    I understand he will have to use the full squad flour I just dont want him to put them all back in at once. Better they work their way back in to team via substitution for example and learn what has been making the current players tick.
    BigLad, the main thing by bringing Ogi back in will mean Warne having to counterbalance the side by also using a left winger. That will surely unbalance the current play that's been delivered? Good luck Warney.

Stoke boss some need to talk.

Stoke vs Watford absolutely shyte up to now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Stoke vs Watford absolutely shyte up to now.
    Cheers CAM if it makes you 😃.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast