+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: And it's goodbye to him

In all honest I think both of them we're a bad choice.

When it comes down to two blokes both in their 70s. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Trump is a narcissistic, bigoted, misogynistic, dangerous, racist liar.

The world is a better place with him out of office.
    Agree with nearly all that (but I don’t think he’s a racist). Tump’s office was born as a reaction to the suffocation of the USA by the Democrats before him. Hopefully US politics can steer away from extremism from now on and become more moderate and centrist, like in the UK. The jury’s out on Biden.

The reason why Trump became president is the same as why Brexit won the vote in the UK, the ordinary people were fed up with the status quo and having it shoved up them for so long. I have no faith in Biden whatsoever, even his previous boss Obama had no time for him. Just my opinion like.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    The reason why Trump became president is the same as why Brexit won the vote in the UK, the ordinary people were fed up with the status quo and having it shoved up them for so long. I have no faith in Biden whatsoever, even his previous boss Obama had no time for him. Just my opinion like.
    Agree.

Trump is a scumbag - but he did do a lot of good while in office with the economy, jobs, environment, deregulation, energy independence, trade deals, farmers, heathcare insurance price reductions since Obamacare was quashed, believe it or not womens and minority rights The list is long and he hit the right note with a lot of people who were suffering in the country at the time.

But he is a cnt.

Biden doesn't convince me, should've won by a landslide but didn't. IMO the Democrats and the liberal left media have been so condescending since Biden won and are trying to gloss over the fact that 70 million Americans don't support the president.

The stuff that got Trump elected in the first place is still a problem and Biden will not be the man to fix it.

I just wonder how long it will be before Biden drags us into another war

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Who are these ordinary people you are talking about? The ones that stormed congress?

I think most ordinary people are sick of the division that Trump has played a huge part in creating.

That's why he's not the President anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Who are these ordinary people you are talking about? The ones that stormed congress?

I think most ordinary people are sick of the division that Trump has played a huge part in creating.

That's why he's not the President anymore.
    I think by ‘ordinary people’ he means the moderates (i.e. those between the extremes). These are the majority and, despite all the noise, the group that need to be convinced by those wanting to govern in most western countries including the UK and USA.

You don't know who ordinary people are FFS ?

(Sorry this was meant for Hughie)
    Last edited by Cannylad; 21-01-2021 at 03:41 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)