+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Riddance Trump

Good Riddance Trump

Glad to see him go - nasty piece of work!

I can see Kamala Harris being President next as she’s a very sharp cookie. Biden comes across as a genuine guy and a hundred times better than Trump. I just question how a 78 year old can run one of the biggest super powers in the world and can see Harris even taking over before the end of the 4 years!

Sad all these gun crazy nutters going around and militias but sadly no President will solve the right to hold arms over there - it’s inbred!

He is a truly disgusting human being.

A narcissistic sociopath.

All of those journalists who he loved to humiliate and shout down are going to lampoon him and tear him apart whilst hunting the info to get him sent to jail.

It’s incredible that such a mentally deficient nut job can rise to the level of president.

I think Biden will be good to try and help close the massive gulf of a divide that developed internally in America, but its not an easy task as the Americans voting in Trump was a reaction to Obama previously.

The problem with most Americans is that they have their point of view and dont really want to listen to alternatives, let alone get a load of different perspectives before forming an opinion, but I have seen that here with Brexit and other things, so maybe its just the way of the world now.

The worrying thing is that 70m still supported Trump and think he and his opinions on fake news, media, conspiracies etc are true and they wont easily be swayed from their opinions.

For example this is a man who has claimed rigged decisions about 6 times when he didnt win or get what he wanted and some of the public still think hes right about this election being rigged

I like Kamala Harris, but I don't think she is an suave, likeable or as good an orator as Obama
    Biden hopefully will be seen as someone not too offensive to the Trumpites, that really is the best we can wish for

The economy will play a big part here now, Obama faced an unprecedented recession and did magnificently to turn the country round really well, which culminated in record highs on the NasDaq not long after Trump got it, who took credit - Trump and the Republicans

Now Biden will be facing that all over again and you now who will be blaming him for a crappy economy? the Trumpites and the Republicans who will try and get in once things look on the up again to take credit again

I'm just glad he's gone.

How so many Americans can support this man is beyond me. He has done more to damage their country than any other man in its history. Let's just hope that he ends up where he belongs, and that is behind bars.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    I think Biden will be good to try and help close the massive gulf of a divide that developed internally in America, but its not an easy task as the Americans voting in Trump was a reaction to Obama previously.

The problem with most Americans is that they have their point of view and dont really want to listen to alternatives, let alone get a load of different perspectives before forming an opinion, but I have seen that here with Brexit and other things, so maybe its just the way of the world now.

The worrying thing is that 70m still supported Trump and think he and his opinions on fake news, media, conspiracies etc are true and they wont easily be swayed from their opinions.

For example this is a man who has claimed rigged decisions about 6 times when he didnt win or get what he wanted and some of the public still think hes right about this election being rigged

I like Kamala Harris, but I don't think she is an suave, likeable or as good an orator as Obama
    Biden hopefully will be seen as someone not too offensive to the Trumpites, that really is the best we can wish for

The economy will play a big part here now, Obama faced an unprecedented recession and did magnificently to turn the country round really well, which culminated in record highs on the NasDaq not long after Trump got it, who took credit - Trump and the Republicans

Now Biden will be facing that all over again and you now who will be blaming him for a crappy economy? the Trumpites and the Republicans who will try and get in once things look on the up again to take credit again

Good post BS and agree! You would never ever change gun law for example. Tipping is inbred too even if locals have a bad meal - don’t get that! Trouble with Obama who I liked - he sat on the fence too much and considered weak on the world stage!

Kamala Harris is a very educated lawyer but respected too. I do a lot of business with Americans and live near some very educated ones in top jobs - they all rate Harris. I think Biden though will initially heal the wounds and help stop the divide!

Trouble is over there - there’s a lot of hilly billy type of loonies and they are nutters. You would never want to put your middle finger up over there if you were cut up on the road - that’s for sure!

I do like the USA though as spend a lot of time over there and been to lots of Orlando games - crowds are fanatical! I wish I was there now in the sun with a good book! Sunshine - what’s that!
    Last edited by baggieal; 20-01-2021 at 11:06 PM.

I was quite relieved after he left Washington, I thought that he might launch an attack, a nuclear one even, on Iran. There was also the chance that he might deliberately provoked North Korea into some military action.

I have a number of friends and family there and go quite often, its a great place to visit but id never move there
    The longer I stay there the more the shine comes off, America is very superficial, shiny & lovely on the outside and old decrepit falling to pieces on the inside

You're totally right about tipping once had a waitress chase me out of a restaurant because I tipped less than 15% i just rounded it up and thought that's over 10% which is crazy to me

I don't think Obama was weak, but he wasn't a "balls" out kinda guy

Also agree with you about the footie, I know a number of expats out there, play footie when I go over and they love Orlando, quite the atmosphere too

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Good post BS and agree! You would never ever change gun law for example. Tipping is inbred too even if locals have a bad meal - don’t get that! Trouble with Obama who I liked - he sat on the fence too much and considered weak on the world stage!

Kamala Harris is a very educated lawyer but respected too. I do a lot of business with Americans and live near some very educated ones in top jobs - they all rate Harris. I think Biden though will initially heal the wounds and help stop the divide!

Trouble is over there - there’s a lot of hilly billy type of loonies and they are nutters. You would never want to put your middle finger up over there if you were cut up on the road - that’s for sure!

I do like the USA though as spend a lot of time over there and been to lots of Orlando games - crowds are fanatical! I wish I was there now in the sun with a good book! Sunshine - what’s that!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I was quite relieved after he left Washington, I thought that he might launch an attack, a nuclear one even, on Iran. There was also the chance that he might deliberately provoked North Korea into some military action.
    Amazing isnt it that this doesnt sound remotely like a gag and way more closer to the truth

Remember on the Comedy roast circuit some years ago, they were joking then about the idea of him/Trump maybe running for President one day. Well be careful wot you wish for ehh, cos you just might regret it it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)