+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Nobody getting out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I am told exactly the same from someone who really couldn't be more at the coal face.

In fact probably in even more sceptical and scathing language.
    If this is being replicated throughout the country what chance to the experts have?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    If this is being replicated throughout the country what chance to the experts have?
    What do you mean?

The 'experts' are lying though.

What chance of pulling the wool over folks eyes?

Pretty guid as they are backed by MSM, most of the public sector and lunatic politicians.

Remember b cram it is minuted in a meeting between Sage and the govt that in sages opinion "The public weren't frightened enough".

I think this is a very common perception. I imagine if your contact is one of the large number of staff involved in ICU there will be lots and lots of people who have been given a similar message. It isn't difficult to see this message being replicated right throughout Britain. There is a difference between the way things feel when you are at the coalface, as it were, and being part of the management team.
    Please do not suggest that.
    In Argyll and Bute we are stuck with that useless MSP Michael Russell who has done nothing for Argyll and Bute during his time as the MSP because he is only interested in splitting up the UK and getting an independent Scotland back into the EU.
    I could not face another six months of Michael Russell as my MSP.
    He is about as bad as smug Ian Blackford.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Please do not suggest that.
    In Argyll and Bute we are stuck with that useless MSP Michael Russell who has done nothing for Argyll and Bute during his time as the MSP because he is only interested in splitting up the UK and getting an independent Scotland back into the EU.
    I could not face another six months of Michael Russell as my MSP.
    He is about as bad as smug Ian Blackford.
    Islay, you have helped me make my mind up. Deffo going to email Nicola to suggest she extend Holyrood so that she can give you a few more months of Mike Russell as your MSP!!!

Islay, you have helped me make my mind up. Deffo going to email Nicola to suggest she extend Holyrood so that she can give you a few more months of Mike Russell as your MSP!!!
    Mike Russell will not be happy. He will still have to suffer me sending him emails complaining about the ongoing A83 Rest and be Thankful saga which he has done sod all about despite it being in his parliamentary constituency.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Mike Russell will not be happy. He will still have to suffer me sending him emails complaining about the ongoing A83 Rest and be Thankful saga which he has done sod all about despite it being in his parliamentary constituency.
    Is he a Roads Engineer?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    The 'experts' are lying though.
    I watched a bit of daytime TV. They had an icu nurse who was interviewed. She absolutely rubbished the stories about icu being full of empty beds. She claimed that the staff were working 16 hour days 7 days a week because of staff shortages. There seems to be a wide variation in the amount of activity in icu departments. That's possibly the truth, so both versions of icu activity are correct. The conclusions that you make from this should be that an aggregate of the number of icu occupants expressed as a percentage of the number of beds available in the hospitals should be given. I think that would help to establish a baseline. The actual occupancy of each local hospital could then be given. I would imagine that a high occupancy rate would encourage local residents to try harder to stay safe.

I watched a bit of daytime TV. They had an icu nurse who was interviewed. She absolutely rubbished the stories about icu being full of empty beds. She claimed that the staff were working 16 hour days 7 days a week because of staff shortages. There seems to be a wide variation in the amount of activity in icu departments. That's possibly the truth, so both versions of icu activity are correct. The conclusions that you make from this should be that an aggregate of the number of icu occupants expressed as a percentage of the number of beds available in the hospitals should be given. I think that would help to establish a baseline. The actual occupancy of each local hospital could then be given. I would imagine that a high occupancy rate would encourage local residents to try harder to stay safe.
    By "stay safe"....what do you mean?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)