+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Nobody getting out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Others I see as a barometer of bull.��
    What I need to know RRoS is

What denier tights do you prefer? I like the thick, woolly, black ones myself, keep me warm.

Do the covidiots think they're the only ones who can't stand lockdown and restrictions, are they really that dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    What I need to know RRoS is

What denier tights do you prefer? I like the thick, woolly, black ones myself, keep me warm.
    Commando.😁

Hope you have had yer tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Commando.��

Hope you have had yer tea.
    No, and now I aint gonna bother

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    No, and now I aint gonna bother
    😆

Right em off to find a safe space.

Cupboard under the stairs looks like tonight's option.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    The problem with the covid deniers on here is that they keep switching between Scotland and England, I don't think they know which country they live in tbh. There is relatively little covid in Tayside, because it's an area that is willing to follow Scotgov restrictions. Then you go further west, and people there are more antagonistic towards Scotgov because they like union jacks and bulldog tattoos. So you end up with ICU being packed with covid cases in those regions, and less so in places like Tayside. My dad was in Ninewells for emergency surgery a fortnight ago, taken in on the Friday, assessed Sat morning, operation Sat afternoon, home on Sunday. The NHS is open and it is working, don't believe the covidiots.

RIP to the family in Derby who believed Johnson when he said it was fine to meet up for Christmas and all four of them are now dead.
    I think you would get a much better hearing if you gave up trying to blame all that is wrong on the Union Jack tendency. I do think that there are people of every political persuasion who worry about liberty and their civil rights. I don't think they want to cause more covid cases in the pursuit of their "liberty". We have had messages from all political leaders that the under 40s are very unlikely to suffer the extreme effe to of covid unless they have an underlying health problem. I think that is true. The trouble is that this ignores their potential to transmit covid. Take schools, the prevailing logic was that schools were safe for primary children to attend, based on the extremely small number of cases of covid.Now, 10 months after the first lockdown, we see schools being kept closed and very little talk about reope ing them. Massive amount of effort going in to make online learning possible for every child. Daily Mail has campaign to get computers for kids. Thats only part of the job. How do they afford the online charges, how can families with several children all receive an effective education at home?

This is the forum where all the conspiracy theorists hang out, so I'm just putting my own ones forward, it's a free country, Peter Hitchens said so. But you're wrong about certain political persuasions not wanting more cases - so-called libertarians want herd immunity meaning millions of infections and hundreds of thousands of deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    This is the forum where all the conspiracy theorists hang out, so I'm just putting my own ones forward, it's a free country, Peter Hitchens said so. But you're wrong about certain political persuasions not wanting more cases - so-called libertarians want herd immunity meaning millions of infections and hundreds of thousands of deaths.
    Fair enough Taintedice. Never saw you as a conspiracy theory type of poster. I thought you always tried to deal in facts!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Fair enough Taintedice. Never saw you as a conspiracy theory type of poster. I thought you always tried to deal in facts!
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    We can all indulge in a bit of madness now and again blaming unionists for spreading covid gets me a few laughs on Twitter and FB

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)