+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Queens vs. Greenock Morton

Queens vs. Greenock Morton

Referee: Alan Newlands
    Assistants: Stuart Hodge and Kevin McElhinney

Dissapointed to not see this as I'm working . I'm feeling a but more upbeat about Queens than I was . We are still getting ' put together ' as such but our forward threat is pleasing . One thing - to be fair- I wouldnt envy Johnson of is trying to put a brand new team together at short notice. Football just doesnt work like this and it takes time to gel. We have suffered some heavy defeats while trying to ' knit' together and this rebuilding affects cash strapped clubs like ourselves more than others because of the / our one year deal nature . Anyway, Johnson has a big decision to make on Saturday at the back . I would possibly start the young lad Breen beside Obi and bench Buchanan. This would very much p#ss off the experienced Buchanan but we have been leaking too many goals and need to tighten up a bit there . At the other end, the pace of Fitzpatrick and Shields is exciting and let's hope they get ' at it's on Saturday.

What about this for the Starting Eleven:
    Ferguson
    Gibson
    Maxwell
    Obileye
    Breen
    Pybus
    McKee
    McCabe
    Fitzpatrick
    Shields
    Dobbie

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    What about this for the Starting Eleven:
    Ferguson
    Gibson
    Maxwell
    Obileye
    Breen
    Pybus
    McKee
    McCabe
    Fitzpatrick
    Shields
    Dobbie
    Not a chance Dobbie will start tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Not a chance Dobbie will start tomorrow.
    Why's that?
    Do you think East will play instead?

Agree Dobbie doesn't start tomorrow, think it'll be either East or Mebude.

its a no brainer surely it has to be mebude ,dobbie just slows the team down we have seen that while he has been out mebude is far better than east ,so mebude .

According to Sky Dobbie's not in the squad.

Dobbie and Buchanan not in squad and with 3 goalies injured Gary Maley joins on an emergency loan from Livvy
    Last edited by Ftivano1; 23-01-2021 at 03:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)