+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dabo Mebude signs

Dabo Mebude signs

Young Rangers striker signs on loan for rest of the season, highly rated attacker who AJ has tried to sign during the last 3 windows.

Quote Originally Posted by King Dobbie View Post
    Young Rangers striker signs on loan for rest of the season, highly rated attacker who AJ has tried to sign during the last 3 windows.

ah iv seen this lad play for the scotland young teams and he looked top dollar ,if he plays to anywhere near the level iv seen him for scotland he could tare this league apart lightning pace and trickery .now this is actually a very decent signing by magic .

Yes Dougal Mr Johnston seems to have good connections with Rangers with Mebude the fourth player to arrive from the Ibrox club.

The lad is highly thought of by many people involved with Rangers.

I was really impressed with his interview.

His effort and positioning was excellent when he came on, - he will cause problems for teams and we should enjoy his play while he's with us.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    I was really impressed with his interview.

His effort and positioning was excellent when he came on, - he will cause problems for teams and we should enjoy his play while he's with us.

check out some of his videos while playing for the national teams ,a welcomed move forward for a change from magic ,just hope he uses him regularly unlike alot of his loans over the seasons ,this boy could do a number in this league .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    check out some of his videos while playing for the national teams ,a welcomed move forward for a change from magic ,just hope he uses him regularly unlike alot of his loans over the seasons ,this boy could do a number in this league .
    He has so much pace to burn. We are going to terrorise championship defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHair View Post
    He has so much pace to burn. We are going to terrorise championship defenses.
    Wow , he certainly did on Friday evening. Despite the height and weight difference Dapo wasn’t scared to mix it up with the hearts defenders. He’s also a free agent at the end of the season.

Rangers Covid rules - The five Rangers players who broke Covid rules are Bongani Zungu, Nathan Patterson, Calvin Bassey, Dapo Mebude & Brian Kinnear. They've been fined and talks are taking place with SFA and Scottish Government about what happens next.

This doesn't help.

So disappointed that he has done this on several counts: 1) for himself 2) for his parent club 3) for Queen of the South and 4) for society in general.

He should give himself the biggest kick up the arse and apologise in writing to the clubs and the First Minister for his lapse in judgment. Too many people think that Covid-19 is a joke and that the pandemic is a hoax. I for one can tell him 100% that it isn't.

I also stopped to speak to him in the street to tell him how impressed I was with his performance. I wouldn't hesitate to stop and give him a piece of my mind now.

Aye he's a kid, - and kids will be kids, - but this pandemic will only be quelled when everyone plays by the rules. If we don't, football will continue to be off limits for the fans, and may even be stopped altogether by the FM, - while even stay-cations might be at threat.

Come on son, if you're big enough to attend a party, - then you're big enough to make a proper apology to the people I've suggested.

You'll become an even better player if you do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)