+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Torquay United 23.01.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I think it must be. I think Turner is still suspended and Graham has gone back, so we look very light there. If either were injured I can only think of Brindley as emergency cover.
    This supports my feeling that our supposed depth of squad, which would help us if (massive if) the season is played out, isn't correct.

I have a feeling that the match won't go ahead.

If it does, 1 - 0 to us.
    Enzio

I was on a Zoom meeting yesterday and the subject of football came up - the guy I was speaking to was from near Torquay. He said he thinks it is a good time for us to play them.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    I was on a Zoom meeting yesterday and the subject of football came up - the guy I was speaking to was from near Torquay. He said he thinks it is a good time for us to play them.
    I would agree, they've had a bit of a wobble, we are at home (on our own familiar grass) and it's a long way for them to travel and our lot must be chomping at the bit to get more game time.

Notts 3 Tor 1

Inih Effiong 2 Enzio 1

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Sounds like a nice lad......know what I mean.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    This supports my feeling that our supposed depth of squad, which would help us if (massive if) the season is played out, isn't correct.

I have a feeling that the match won't go ahead.

If it does, 1 - 0 to us.
    Enzio

they won 4-0 at Boreham Wood on Tuesday .. that doesnt sound very wobbly to me

Last time we played the champions-elect at home (Barrow), they battered us 0-3. I can see something similar happening tomorrow if we have 'one of those games'. If we actually turn up and can do the basics right (a big ask, I know), I'd go for a score draw: 1-1.

Obviously it's always tough playing the best side in the league especially one that is so free scoring but we are at home and if we are on our game (as per the Stockport game) no reason we can't win it.

I’d have been sending a couple of players round this week to lick some lampposts just in case the season does come down to PPG,

Can't see Notts winning this. 1-1, Knowles, 3002 virtual folk.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast