+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Torquay United 23.01.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The team selection will be interesting. I'm an 'old school' 4-4-2 fan, and would love to see a front two of Wootton and Effiong.
    Agreed. And with Reeves and Doyle.

Slocombe
    Brindley Rawlinson. Lacey DKE ,
    Rodriguez Reeves. Doyle. Enzio
    Wootton Effiong

Think I'll go for Us 3-3 Them...Reeves hat-trick with 90+3 equaliser...

PPG looming the need to throw caution to the wind and the time to win as many games as possible ..
    HOWEVER
    Respect the point,keep it tight,throw the game away with a self inflicted mistake due to the tippy tappy stuff.
    A loose pass due to the high press and bingo we go on to concede.
    US 1 THEM 2...
    NB the disciples come out en mass to defend the messiah and are blinded by the light and are unable to observe who the creator of this mess is.
    Somehow references to Nollan,Hardy, Kewell are thrown onto the bonfire as reasons why we lost today.
    The above names are then resurrected to be used in some way to explain a mediocre / poor season in progress.
    Enzio told to go out and give them hell,whilst asked to play deep and cover the left back.,but get forward at every opportunity.
    To recap
    A solid display ,they dominate ,we lose,
    We have a poor refereeing decision go against us hence the defeat.
    Sign on managers door reads Genius at work..
    Does anyone know what odds I can get at the bookies for the above?

No idea Ken but I got 1/5 on you posting something lengthy like this that contained another predicted Notts defeat.

Skinny odds admittedly but basically free money.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I don't know about the odds for the above, but the match odds have changed significantly in the last day or two. Torquay were slight favourites at around 6/4 on Thursday, but this morning Notts are as short as 21/20 to win and Torquay have drifted to 23/10. I don't know if they have any injury problems, but that 23/10 looks very generous.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football...torquay/winner

PPG looming the need to throw caution to the wind and the time to win as many games as possible ..
    HOWEVER
    Respect the point,keep it tight,throw the game away with a self inflicted mistake due to the tippy tappy stuff.
    A loose pass due to the high press and bingo we go on to concede.
    US 1 THEM 2...
    NB the disciples come out en mass to defend the messiah and are blinded by the light and are unable to observe who the creator of this mess is.
    Somehow references to Nollan,Hardy, Kewell are thrown onto the bonfire as reasons why we lost today.
    The above names are then resurrected to be used in some way to explain a mediocre / poor season in progress.
    Enzio told to go out and give them hell,whilst asked to play deep and cover the left back.,but get forward at every opportunity.
    To recap
    A solid display ,they dominate ,we lose,
    We have a poor refereeing decision go against us hence the defeat.
    Sign on managers door reads Genius at work..
    Likey likey.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    No idea Ken but I got 1/5 on you posting something lengthy like this that contained another predicted Notts defeat.

Skinny odds admittedly but basically free money.
    I wouldn't want to disappoint you or your disciples laddo...
    We are playing a top team not a bunch of part timers today,dont forget.
    But i believe a fair synopsis was given....
    The only thing I forgot was to check with you if they were my actual thoughts before posting.
    I will wait for you to tell me if what I meant is actually something different.
    Just incase.
    Notts to win 8-0.
    I love these rose tinted glasses , they're ace!

They appear very generous odds on the runaway league leaders winning at the Lane. I'd suggest anyone who predicted an away win stick a £10 on at those favourable odds.

I wouldn't want to disappoint you or your disciples laddo...
    We are playing a top team not a bunch of part timers today,dont forget.
    But i believe a fair synopsis was given....
    The only thing I forgot was to check with you if they were my actual thoughts before posting.
    I will wait for you to tell me if what I meant is actually something different.
    Just incase.
    Notts to win 8-0.
    I love these rose tinted glasses , they're ace!
    We all know you get confused at what a prediction is compared to something you desire and hope will happen. D'oh!

8-0? Is that the same scoreline you predicted against Stockport recently?

I've gone 1-1. Rose tinted or sat on the fence? Either way it's just a score prediction

Snowed off

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast