+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What’s up with Liverpool?

First defeat at home for god knows how long, not a bad record.

Hope they don’t come knocking for Warney

Uber for Klopp

P fünfundvierzig for Jurgen

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    First defeat at home for god knows how long, not a bad record.
    Not scored a premier league goal since they drew 1-1 with West Brom on 27th December

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Not scored a premier league goal since they drew 1-1 with West Brom on 27th December
    ...and our forwards are crap? Look for Klopp coming in for Smith/Crooks before the end of the transfer window.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Uber for Klopp

P fünfundvierzig for Jurgen

Zweihundert for Warne

Wish we could defend like Burnly do. Then again I bet a lot of teams wished they could. Great winn.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Wish we could defend like Burnly do. Then again I bet a lot of teams wished they could. Great winn.
    Buddy, Let’s be serious here. I watched the full game and at times Burnley had their entire 11 behind the ball for over 60% of the game and it was boring as s.hit.

They won by a poxy penalty and all games don’t end like that. Do you really want our team to defend like that hoping for a win?

I prefer the game against Stoke to show we don’t stick back and go at them

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Buddy, Let’s be serious here. I watched the full game and at times Burnley had their entire 11 behind the ball for over 60% of the game and it was boring as s.hit.

They won by a poxy penalty and all games don’t end like that. Do you really want our team to defend like that hoping for a win?

Hi Brin. I was refering to 2 CH who gave everything for the cause and never gave up. I also watched the full game but I was not refering to tonights game just Burnly in general and the way the 2 CH always give their all.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Yeo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast