+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Most tiresome poster

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Must have been a naughty boy today & Matron took his computer off him, cos normally he is like dog chit, gets everywhere & fcuking annoying lol #laddo

He is the kind that you want to ram their teeth down the throat when they go on & on, but probably when you actually see him, take pity on the poor sod

I don't mind any ferger me. Iffon I don't like what's posted, I shanna reedit. Free speech an all that.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    So it is just the pro Ardley brigade that you don't like then?
    I wouldn't say I don't like them. Just like Gump, I believe we are all entitled to our own free speech. I'm sure they are perfectly nice people in real life. Magpie Mania in particular is obviously a decent human being.

The title of the thread is whose posts we find the most tiresome that's all.

When reading through a thread I always try to read a post before I read who posted it that way I don't pre judge, I find EPs point scoring posts very tedious but when he sticks to football I find him one of the better posters, you win some you lose some but I cannot say that there's anyone, past or present, that I actually dislike, as Gump says iffon you don't like it don't read it, simple. COYP

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    So let's sum that up

The annoying ones are those who don't suit my agenda.

(And that is a dreadful example to use re. Laddo)
    I think you misunderstand. I'm not calling Laddo a special needs child, I am making the point that getting annoyed with him is pointless as he isn't going to change and is probably oblivious to why people find him annoying at times. You are right though, a clumsy reference. Laddo has dished out much more than he receives.

As for this agenda... I don't have an agenda. I call out what I see. I don't wear rose-tinted spectacles and will hold Mr. Ardley to account for the team's inadequacies.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Must have been a naughty boy today & Matron took his computer off him, cos normally he is like dog chit, gets everywhere & fcuking annoying lol #laddo

He is the kind that you want to ram their teeth down the throat when they go on & on, but probably when you actually see him, take pity on the poor sod
    I'm sure the majority on here will have no comment on who annoys them the most. (Including me).

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I'm sure the majority on here will have no comment on who annoys them the most. (Including me).
    Sod that. I will put my self on the fence and state that most at some point have annoyed me. I have annoyed my self at times.
    There are a number of different personalities on here which makes for a great spectacle at times.

It's funny the posters I find most annoying are the one's I enjoy reading.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Yeahhhh Laddo...but I feel dirty for saying it as I'm not sure he can help it. It's like getting annoyed with a special needs child.

Magpie Mania is usually never far away from Laddo's f**k**y, and often pipes up to support his nonsense.

TSAHNO has been a bit condescending and aggressive...but then is sometimes quite reasonable in his posts.

A lot of time for Elite though...he is usually spot on.
    Yes, I was unnecessarily rude towards you in-particular a while ago, probably others too, but I do remember thinking I should’ve apologised for what I said to you especially...I forget what it was now, and although it’s late, apologies.

Although it’s only an Internet forum, and as such I personally take any insults with a pinch of salt and humour, I don’t really want to upset anyone 👍

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Yes, I was unnecessarily rude towards you in-particular a while ago, probably others too, but I do remember thinking I should’ve apologised for what I said to you especially...I forget what it was now, and although it’s late, apologies.

Although it’s only an Internet forum, and as such I personally take any insults with a pinch of salt and humour, I don’t really want to upset anyone 👍
    No worries brother. I have also forgotten!

All Notts ain't we

I don’t think anyone is particularly annoying.

You do find that there are a very vocal few who seem absolutely ingrained and extreme in their views on the manager. That makes them post utterly ridiculous things, which they are unable to see are unreasonable.

They are both pro and anti Ardley, and are like the sharks and the jets, hunting in packs for the latest bandwagon thread to jump on.

NCM is at least a small way I can get a bit of my Notts fix. For that I’m grateful. You can always skip any posts you aren’t interested in.

COYP

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast