+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Most tiresome poster

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I guess it hits home more when the comments are related to your situation or even more your kids. I’m nowhere a snowflake mate, just caught me on the hop and I thought is this right or wrong, tbf it’s nothing. What’s more impressive is you relating to posts by number, I can’t work out if it’s my functionality doesn’t show numbers by the post or you’re counting them lol ps sorry about the lol ;-)
    Absolutely no offence meant Matt. I too have a nephew with SEN.

No offence taken mate, tbf I say some of the darkest humour about it within our 4 walls 😂, tbf we’ve been there b4 on numerous subjects, in conclusion laddo and the elite need to sort their Sh1t out, 😂

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    No offence taken mate, tbf I say some of the darkest humour about it within our 4 walls 😂, tbf we’ve been there b4 on numerous subjects, in conclusion laddo and the elite need to sort their Sh1t out, 😂
    I think they need to wrestle. Man on man. Skin on skin.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Or maybe do it on the thread the mod set up?

That's the easiest option, but it won't work if one person constantly ignores the mod's wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Of course it does, fits the profile perfectly#notobsessed

That knight in shining armour has ridden well off into the sunset.

What never fails to surprise me is how wound up some get on here. They have an online meltdown, complete car crash TV which can be entertaining and amusing but completely needless. It's just words from a person you don't know.

Water off a ducks back to most but not all.... Thankfully

Most tiresome, tempted to say Durhampie or KC for their seemingly endless negative only viewpoints. However although I much prefer him it's gotta be Davy Facts. The same one thing said 100+ different ways. Impressive but tiresome.
    Thanks Laddo i appreciate that, i am most impressed you have been paying attention to my facts , as the season continues i will endeaver to provide more of them for especially your benefit

But for me the pro ardley supporters to the excess, like swalepie, and the people that got Nolan sacked with their negativity , eg Tsahno
    Also your good self laddo, and magpie mania, in just blindly sticking with Ardley, just because we have sacked to many managers before
    But saying that these are also the people i have the best banter with, it would be totally boring if every body agreed with each other

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Exactly!

When I said 'I would rather be pro-Notts' I meant that is how I would rather be identified, rather than pro-Ardley, Laddo's disciple (or worse).

Interestingly, my tablet predictive spelling changed 'Laddo' to 'Pedro'. Spooky or what!
    Ha ha mine does that also and Enzio becomes exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Thanks Laddo i appreciate that, i am most impressed you have been paying attention to my facts , as the season continues i will endeaver to provide more of them for especially your benefit

But for me the pro ardley supporters to the excess, like swalepie, and the people that got Nolan sacked with their negativity , eg Tsahno
    Also your good self laddo, and magpie mania, in just blindly sticking with Ardley, just because we have sacked to many managers before
    But saying that these are also the people i have the best banter with, it would be totally boring if every body agreed with each other
    If that was true you might have a point.

See you later, I guess you will have your excuses ready if we win 😉

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Socially distanced wrestling?

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post

A bit harsh to say that people like me got Nolan sacked...was I glad he got sacked? Absolutely, but it was a mixture of ineptitude, unprofessionalism, terrible football, and even worse results that saw the back of him, not my ‘lack of support’ so to speak. When he was in charge I ended up not going as a vote of no confidence in him or his methods, I didn’t stand behind him shouting insults.

Granted, he managed to motivate a team when they were at a low ebb but he soon lost momentum and then continued on a slow decline until the inevitable happened. I don’t wish him harm, I just wish to never see him, or a manager with a similar approach, manage Notts again!

As for Laddo, I think he makes the most valid and logical arguments against the other protagonists on here...he should probably refrain from making them just so frequently against the people who I think are probably just trolling himself but that’s his prerogative.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Exactly!

When I said 'I would rather be pro-Notts' I meant that is how I would rather be identified, rather than pro-Ardley, Laddo's disciple (or worse).

Interestingly, my tablet predictive spelling changed 'Laddo' to 'Pedro'. Spooky or what!
    Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Ha ha mine does that also and Enzio becomes exit.
    When I type laddo into mine, fcukin tw@t comes up, no prizes for guessing who gets my vote. What I also find 'tiresome' is those posters who complain when spats are going on. Don't read them( been said a million times ) , start yer own thread on the best pie you've had on an away day or go and watch the shopping channel or sum-hut like.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast