+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: O/T Most tiresome poster

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Funny that laddo, 99% of Owners think that way too. That's why Managers get sacked
    You've amended my quote Pete and removed some key words, you naughty little scamp you.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    You've amended my quote Pete and removed some key words, you naughty little scamp you.
    Maybe, but you get the drift

Naahhh don't be silly Ken.

He may have sacked Nolan after only a handful of games that season. Expensively hired Kewell and sacked him soon after at more expense and then hired the Ardley who wasn't up to the job of keeping us up.

All whilst recklessly overspending to chase his much advertised dream of reaching the Championship and putting the club's existence in danger before advertising it for sale whilst in a relegation battle.

It can't be his fault because remember he can't kick the ball, stop the cross, or score the one on one. That's the players job right?

Best to keep things simple.
    Omg..
    The man you revere is the man your admitting shouldnt have been employed by the club.
    Yet,this man as you say should be left in charge to spunk more of our money up the wall to obtain mediocrity
    I give up...
    I'm out....!

I do and the Chairmen are right about half of the equation. The manager is ultimately responsible for defeats but also for victories which seems to get lost with some fans.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Omg..
    The man you revere is the man your admitting shouldnt have been employed by the club.
    Yet,this man as you say should be left in charge to spunk more of our money up the wall to obtain mediocrity
    I give up...
    I'm out....!
    You are out? I fear that's a promise you can't keep.

When did I ever say I wanted Ardley was boss when either Nolan or Kewell was sacked that season? I can't remember anyone saying that tbh.

As for spunking money see answer above regarding our past chairman and owner. No better example of spunking money we haven't got at Notts. But of course he can't be blamed..... Because he can't kick the ball lol

You are out? I fear that's a promise you can't keep.

When did I ever say I wanted Ardley was boss when either Nolan or Kewell was sacked that season? I can't remember anyone saying that tbh.

As for spunking money see answer above regarding our past chairman and owner. No better example of spunking money we haven't got at Notts. But of course he can't be blamed..... Because he can't kick the ball lol
    The managers manage,that's why they are employed.
    Were you not aware of that laddo?
    He failed to save us , hence the manager was to blame.
    Yes you can blame Hardy for picking the manager,but ultimately that was ardleys job.
    He was employed to save us from relegation.
    He was given money we didn't have to create a team.
    Ardley failed in each task.
    But yes blame the chairman if you like.but it doesn't absolve Ardley in the slightest.

So you aren't out at all, that didn't last long

Ardley should definitely take some of the blame for the relegation season, this has been examined, discussed and debated to death. All corners have been covered.

However you do realise that if the the chairman doesn't sack Nolan, and doesn't also sack Kewell, the man you seem to solely blame doesn't get employed in the first place. Even with the above two surprising sackings occurring he then employs someone who in hindsight failed. Nobody was demanding Ardley it was his choice. Hardy was the ultimate boss and makes all the big decisions at the club including hiring and firing managers.

This is only part of the reason why I and others blame Hardy, but that's all old news now.

You blame NA most I blame AH most, let's agree to disagree. We really don't need to go over this again

So you aren't out at all, that didn't last long

Ardley should definitely take some of the blame for the relegation season, this has been examined, discussed and debated to death. All corners have been covered.

However you do realise that if the the chairman doesn't sack Nolan, and doesn't also sack Kewell, the man you seem to solely blame doesn't get employed in the first place. Even with the above two surprising sackings occurring he then employs someone who in hindsight failed. Nobody was demanding Ardley it was his choice. Hardy was the ultimate boss and makes all the big decisions at the club including hiring and firing managers.

This is only part of the reason why I and others blame Hardy, but that's all old news now.

You blame NA most I blame AH most, let's agree to disagree. We really don't need to go over this again
    I think we can all agree on that.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I think we can all agree on that.
    What went before is irrelevant.
    He was employed to do a job
    A job you state he wasnt up to.
    Yet you still insist hes a good manager and the man to take us forward
    That is the main point of the debate.
    Not how he came to get the job,but what hes done since hes had it,,,
    In your own words he wasnt up to it....
    Please stop deflecting the subject matter,
    Another example of his frailties would be yesterday
    A must win game at home..a chance to show our intentions of winning the league for automatic promotion and we go out to play for a draw but try and pinch a win ,,
    The same old Ardley philosophy..the one you keep promoting
    Still we might show these part timers how to play !

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    What went before is irrelevant.
    He was employed to do a job
    A job you state he wasnt up to.
    Yet you still insist hes a good manager and the man to take us forward
    That is the main point of the debate.
    Not how he came to get the job,but what hes done since hes had it,,,
    In your own words he wasnt up to it....
    Please stop deflecting the subject matter,
    Another example of his frailties would be yesterday
    A must win game at home..a chance to show our intentions of winning the league for automatic promotion and we go out to play for a draw but try and pinch a win ,,
    The same old Ardley philosophy..the one you keep promoting
    Still we might show these part timers how to play !
    Oh well??

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast