+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Most tiresome poster

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Surely if you can annoy on a variety of topics, then you are a superior annoyerer to someone who can merely be annoying on a single topic? Thus making you the winner and annoyer-in-chief, or Mad Board Annoyer in Chief or M.A.D.B.A.I.C iffon you like?
    Depends on what people think. Is it better to be annoyed on a repetitive topic or a variety of topics? I like a bit of variety.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    What never fails to surprise me is how wound up some get on here. They have an online meltdown, complete car crash TV which can be entertaining and amusing but completely needless. It's just words from a person you don't know.
    It shouldn't surprise you, it's what I've been telling you for ages. Welcome to the world of footy messagaboards!

The same one thing said 100+ different ways. Impressive but tiresome.
    Brilliant! Don't ever mention lack of self-awareness to me again!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Probably neither, as I think the context was explained in post #14. The reason I'm butting in here is that I once said something similar on another Notts board. As I recall, someone had made a comment that was blatantly stupid, and I said "anyone who agrees with that should be sectioned". It was just a throwaway comment on my part at the time, but it upset someone who was dealing with mental health issues. I accepted that my choice of words was poor and tried to learn from it, but I really didn't mean to offend anyone.
    I guess it hits home more when the comments are related to your situation or even more your kids. I’m nowhere a snowflake mate, just caught me on the hop and I thought is this right or wrong, tbf it’s nothing. What’s more impressive is you relating to posts by number, I can’t work out if it’s my functionality doesn’t show numbers by the post or you’re counting them lol ps sorry about the lol ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    What’s more impressive is you relating to posts by number, I can’t work out if it’s my functionality doesn’t show numbers by the post or you’re counting them lol ps sorry about the lol ;-)
    I certainly don't count! I get a black bar above each post giving date and time on the left, and post number on the right.

I only ever post on desktop or ipad, so it may be a phone thing.

Depends on what people think. Is it better to be annoyed on a repetitive topic or a variety of topics? I like a bit of variety.
    You are aware that you annoy lots of people! Wow! Now that's a giant step towards some sort of self awareness.

I never thought I'd see the day. Mark the date, it's one for the record books lol.

You are aware that you annoy lots of people! Wow! Now that's a giant step towards some sort of self awareness.

I never thought I'd see the day. Mark the date, it's one for the record books lol.
    Is it also "an NCM classic" and "a post to be cherished for all time"?

It's something I've said many times!

Is it also "an NCM classic" and "a post to be cherished for all time"?

It's something I've said many times!
    Or the first time you've shown any self awareness on here. Bucks Fizz are back in the house#landofmakebelieve

Or the first time you've shown any self awareness on here. Bucks Fizz are back in the house#landofmakebelieve
    Only on this board!

I actually thought this thread might be a bit of an eye-opener for you because the general message is pretty clear, but obviously it isn't.

It's quite an illuminating topic if you read through it, so any more replies I make to you will be in the proper place rather than here.

The fact a thread titled "Most tiresome poster" results in the obvious two most tiresome posters playing their usual game of you post, I post, you post, I post... is so perfect, so apt, so NCM#viva

Add it to the long list of threads hijacked.

It's a shame that knight was allowed to ride off into the sunset.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast