+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: O/T Most tiresome poster

[QUOTE=laddo;39681421]By not going over old ground that's been done to death on here. It's gone, it's happened.

Plus you said you give up and you are out. Stick to ya guns Ken.[/QUOTE

.I was quoting them dragons when they've had enough of the fool stood before them..
    Sort of life imitating Art if you like...
    I was if you like jesting,but I'm sure you will tell me what I was actually thinking and what i really meant.

If I could just point out it's you that drags the past up..I merely refer to Ardleys many faults , current ones and you seem to deflect the topic and drag it back to his successful relegation campaign and all who sailed in her.
    I'm out....!

Do you not drag up the past? Think carefully before answering

I'd say everyone on here mentions the past, everyone who has ever discussed the manager certainly has.

There you go "I merely refer to Ardley's many faults", that's all we needed to read. A nice balanced view#noagenda.

I don't deflect anything, I want him to be given two seasons in NL to get us promoted if he doesn't we should get rid. I think I may have mentioned this once or twice this season and last. Its quite a common view it seems. Giving him 2 seasons definitely makes me pro-Ardley on here.

Oh and Ken what happened to all the xxx's and flirting? You've really lost your smile recently.

[QUOTE=PedroTheFisherman66;39681505]
    Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    By not going over old ground that's been done to death on here. It's gone, it's happened.

Plus you said you give up and you are out. Stick to ya guns Ken.[/QUOTE

.I was quoting them dragons when they've had enough of the fool stood before them..
    Sort of life imitating Art if you like...
    I was if you like jesting,but I'm sure you will tell me what I was actually thinking and what i really meant.

If I could just point out it's you that drags the past up..I merely refer to Ardleys many faults , current ones and you seem to deflect the topic and drag it back to his successful relegation campaign and all who sailed in her.
    I'm out....!
    Oh dear laddo...xxxxxxxx
    I see you've been picking cherries again.
    You pull out your going over old ground quote ,but you used this in one of your chapters whilst harping back to Hardy and the managers he employed sacked employed etc...and stuck this quote in there.
    I'm not sure why, because at the time I was being ironic about you saying people blame Ardley when we lose and praise the players when we win...
    I found it ironic and felt it only right to point out that there were certain people out there that blamed ex chairman for losing matches.
    It seems I need to explain things to you on a regular basis,not a problem but can you try a little bit harder please.
    I'm out....xxxxxxxx

I never said I didn't revert to the past. I blame relegation mostly on former owner/chairman. Again that's something I've made abundetly clear.

I then followed it up and said everyone who has debated Neal Ardley has done the very same. Talking about last season, and the one before. You clearly think discussing the relegation hasn't been well covered previously, so maybe you should start a new thread about it?

That's a fair few words Ken but you didn't answer my question. Let's try again "Do you drag up the past?" It's a simple question, with a very obvious answer. Have a go at answering chap.

You may not have answered it before but at least you didn't try to claim you aren't biased and don't have an agenda so not all bad. I respect that#honesty.

And the xxx's are back , just need the creepy flirting now and we have our old Ken back. The pre Fake DR Pedro Ken back.

Happy days

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I never said I didn't revert to the past. I blame relegation mostly on former owner/chairman. Again that's something I've made abundetly clear.

I then followed it up and said everyone who has debated Neal Ardley has done the very same. Talking about last season, and the one before. You clearly think discussing the relegation hasn't been well covered previously, so maybe you should start a new thread about it?

That's a fair few words Ken but you didn't answer my question. Let's try again "Do you drag up the past?" It's a simple question, with a very obvious answer. Have a go at answering chap.

You may not have answered it before but at least you didn't try to claim you aren't biased and don't have an agenda so not all bad. I respect that#honesty.

And the xxx's are back , just need the creepy flirting now and we have our old Ken back. The pre Fake DR Pedro Ken back.

Happy days
    FFS Frank..
    I'm sure you forget half the stuff you write or so it seems..
    When asked you replied this...below..

Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    And exactly how are you helping anyone.?
    By not going over old ground that's been done to death on here. It's gone, it's happened.

Plus you said you give up and you are out. Stick to ya guns Ken.

So you say not to go over old ground but then completely contradict it.
    If reminding you that ardley got us relegated but you blame Hardy is bringing up the past then so be it , guilty.
    As the dragons say when they have a fool stood in front of them...xxxxxx
    I'm out.....,!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    FFS Frank..
    I'm sure you forget half the stuff you write or so it seems..
    When asked you replied this...below..

Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    And exactly how are you helping anyone.?

Plus you said you give up and you are out. Stick to ya guns Ken.

So you say not to go over old ground but then completely contradict it.
    If reminding you that ardley got us relegated but you blame Hardy is bringing up the past then so be it , guilty.
    As the dragons say when they have a fool stood in front of them...xxxxxx
    I'm out.....,!

Bit like pigeons, trolls are. You keep feeding them, they keep coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Bit like pigeons, trolls are. You keep feeding them, they keep coming back.
    Well we all need to eat lol

People may well blame Alan Hardy but he was a victim of circumstances,(
    think 4 of those teams around us that season in l2 will or have made it to the championship( Luton, Coventry, Wycombe, and soon Lincoln, could have easily been us too)
    The victim of circumstances being the recall off yates, and jorge grants goals drying up that got us in the top 3, the injury to bennett, and off course the disgrace by the officials in the play offs, if we had gone up things could have been very different, such a fine line between success and failure

Alan Hardy only then self destructed showing the mentality of a gambler, sacking each manager, and replacing them with one worse
    Because of this i can excuse hardy, but not the fans that pushed for Nolan to be sacked, then shout about give Ardley more time, how about give Nolan more time fools

I said from the start sacking Nolan was a huge mistake, that lead to our relegation. The final mistake was Neil Ardley, whose first 12 games put the writing on the wall , just 1 win , and losing the key home game to Macclesfield. By then it was to late Hardy was too broke too change manager, and Ardley failed us- and the rest was history

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011