+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Beating the reigning PL Champions

Beating the reigning PL Champions

I make that 5 (Yes Five!) times. Manchester United in 09, Manchester City in 15, Leicester in 17, Chelsea in 18 and now Liverpool.

I read on Facebook this morning from a Scouser, "I f**king hate Burnley with every fibre in my f**king body, the c*nts stopped our record last season and now the f**ers have took away our unbeaten home record. I f**king hate them so much and pray they get f**king relegated!"

Charming!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I read on Facebook this morning from a Scouser, "I f**king hate Burnley with every fibre in my f**king body, the c*nts stopped our record last season and now the f**ers have took away our unbeaten home record. I f**king hate them so much and pray they get f**king relegated!"

Charming!
    Music to my ears BT. Eine Kleine Kloppmusik!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Charming!
    I'll be seeing my Everton supporting chum this aft, I have no doubt he'll think we are the dog's *******s.

Is that what Klipetty Klopp said in the tunnel at half time?

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Is that what Klipetty Klopp said in the tunnel at half time?
    I dunno C-i-B, but I thought Dyce was going to turn round and knack him...

Attachment 18129

To be fair to Klippetty, he did say that it was Dyche wot started it, and it was, as they were passing each other you could see Sean saying something, and Klopp after a few seconds went after him. All part of a day's work for Sean though, winding up tits like Klopp.

I reckon he said (referring to Fabinho kicking out at Ash) “That’s a red mate. Would be the other way round”.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    I reckon he said (referring to Fabinho kicking out at Ash) “That’s a red mate. Would be the other way round”.
    I reckon you can lip read outwood, because that's exactly what I thought he said.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)