+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leeds Match Thread

Leeds Match Thread

How long is it since we played Leeds, earlier this season?

Should be an entertaining game as always if Leeds are involved , me and the parrot have got our spot on the sofa reserved anyway.

COMB!!!!

Any team news?

Re "Any team news?". A bit early for that yet I think. Probably around 1900 hrs.

At least this ko time will suit you Woody. I'm guessing you're not in the snow bound part of the USA?

Reckon it will be only our third draw of the season tonight - doubt you will catch us on the break quite so easily [Famous last words]

Good game in prospect - 2-2

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill View Post
    Re "Any team news?". A bit early for that yet I think. Probably around 1900 hrs.

At least this ko time will suit you Woody. I'm guessing you're not in the snow bound part of the USA?
    Today no, but the three previous days, oh yes. No power[14 hours] and temps of 10F, a bit chilly to say the least. The whole of East Texas has pretty much been at a stand still, things have started moving today though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Reckon it will be only our third draw of the season tonight - doubt you will catch us on the break quite so easily [Famous last words]

Good game in prospect - 2-2
    Welcome to the board mate. I've also forecast a 2-2 draw, am hoping for an open and entertaining game. We need a drastic improvement in our play though. Looking at our recent results it looks quite impressive but the truth is with the exception of the second half V Southampton we have been pretty dire. We shall see!

Team for Wolves:
    11Rui Patrício
    32Dendoncker
    16Coady
    27Saïss
    22Nélson Semedo
    8Neves
    28João Moutinho
    19Castro Otto
    37Traoré
    12Da Silva
    7Neto
    Substitutes
    2Hoever
    3Aït-Nouri
    5Marçal
    17Fábio Silva
    18Gibbs-White
    20Vitinha
    21Ruddy
    49Kilman
    54Otasowie

Same team as Southampton then. Still surprised that Kilman doesn't make the line up.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Same team as Southampton then. Still surprised that Kilman doesn't make the line up.
    Interesting, you rate him better than Saiss? Or instead of Dendoncker?

The lad has done nothing wrong when he has played, I just feel he has been unlucky to find himself on the bench again. Still relatively young, so still has time.

Dreadful marking from the free kick, lucky not to be one down. Not a bad start though, Neto looks up for it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)