+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vaccine and drinking ?

Vaccine and drinking ?

Had my letter of appointment for my jab on January 31, I've heard that you're not supposed to drink alcohol for a few days before, does any body know if that's true
    Last edited by Baggies_Boy_Tony; 22-01-2021 at 03:47 PM.

Rather than rely on a tabloid paper, it’s best to ask a medical expert.. not a rag of a newspaper. Best ask your GP.

[QUOTE=regis80;39679707]Rather than rely on a tabloid paper, it’s best to ask a medical expert.. not a rag of a newspaper. Best ask your GP.[/QUOTE

Yes listen to Regis. His opinion really counts. 👍 Sorry for trying to help. If he’d have read the article though he would have noticed the quote saying there is no available data. Honestly sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Rather than rely on a tabloid paper, it’s best to ask a medical expert.. not a rag of a newspaper. Best ask your GP.
    Yes ask your GP. Sure they have nothing else to do.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Yes ask your GP. Sure they have nothing else to do.
    How ironic a comment 923.

A huge number of GP’s have been virtually invisible for almost a year now.

In our region, the very best of luck trying to get a GP to see you.

Most people I know locally are really p e e d off with the state of affairs.

A couple of weeks ago I was getting chest pain and booked into the local doctors.

I didn’t get to see the doctor though, a practice nurse attended to me.

I asked the nurse about the fact some of the practice doctors had chosen to retire in 2020 and the obvious lack of them at the practice and she rolled her eyes and nodded at me and said.......”We’re much braver than that lot!”

I think a lot of GP’s have been the weak link in the NHS over the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    How ironic a comment 923.

A huge number of GP’s have been virtually invisible for almost a year now.

In our region, the very best of luck trying to get a GP to see you.

Most people I know locally are really p e e d off with the state of affairs.

A couple of weeks ago I was getting chest pain and booked into the local doctors.

I didn’t get to see the doctor though, a practice nurse attended to me.

I asked the nurse about the fact some of the practice doctors had chosen to retire in 2020 and the obvious lack of them at the practice and she rolled her eyes and nodded at me and said.......”We’re much braver than that lot!”

I think a lot of GP’s have been the weak link in the NHS over the last year.
    My GP has been at the local hospital sticking vaccines in peoples arms.

If you had asked me about my previous GP I wouldn't have been happy but the local Pharmacist was great. Moved 10 miles and my GP is and great (and attractive) as is the reception team. Pharmacist is hopeless.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)