+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bruce has just set fire to his own

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I actually reckon so.

Shows how much the critisim has got to him, also shows how much he hates that Rafa is still more popular than him. . . despite you know being a fan etc. ****ing etc.
    I don’t recall us ever being in danger of relegation under Pardew apart from the year he left around Christmas and Carver almost single handedly managed to take us down due to his spectacular incompetence. Yes it was generally shît with Pardew but never as pathetic and completely without hope as it is under this clown. The bollox Bruce comes out with is bordering on special needs.
    Last edited by bix01; 22-01-2021 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Missed words!

Pardew. . . suck up and prick he was, at least had a bit of pride.

I suspect Bruce would say how much he loved managing sunderland and he only took this job for a laugh - if Ashley told him to.

I wish we’d all predicted Bruce would be a total disaster and kicked up a fuss 18 months ago, oh wait...

I bet Ashley thought - “They’ve had a bit hope and some enjoyment under Rafa, I’ll show them and let them stagnate for a few years in mid table or bottom half when they could’ve been pushing for Europe if I’d backed him. I’ll bring in someone totally underwhelming and they’ll be stuck around 10th-15th but no chance of going down with this team, ha ha ha, stupid Geordies”

Quote Originally Posted by bix01 View Post
    2017/18 - 10 Newcastle United 38 12 8 18 39 47 −8 44
    2018/19 - 13 Newcastle United 38 12 9 17 42 48 −6 45
    2019/20 - 13 Newcastle United 38 11 11 16 38 58 −20 44

Fûcking tool, less points than the immediate previous ‘mighty Rafa’’ year and 12 worse GD & 3 lower positions than ‘matched the mighty Rafa’ points year. What a massive inferiority complex he must have and with good reason.
    This is true but the biggest factor to consider is the 100 million spend. If Bruce had Rafa’s squad to manage I think we’d be well adrift by now. On the other hand if Rafa was managing this squad minus Joelinton and with that 40 million invested where Rafa wanted then...........

Ashley is such a pr*ck.

Yep, with Rafa’s experience, knowledge, contacts and preparation he could’ve achieved a lot more for a lot less - which is why Jabba The Cûnt’s spiteful, vengeful, self-destruction and ultimate spectacular devaluation of his asset is totally unfathomable. The fùcker can’t be right in the heed.

if this bloke Jones does come in, its a sure fire Ashley gamble. He has got some clever ****er to advise him again.

Jones is from North East, he has been assistant manager before in the PL and assistant manager for the Belgian national team (working with that overhyped Spanish relegation fodder Martinez),
    he was head hunted by Swansea and Burnley as manager in the past but it didn't happen.

Ashley will be thinking, i can say im backing Steve by allowing him to have three assistant managers, it saves on compensation for now, if the results improve, it is job done, if it goes sour, i will sack Steve and i wont need to look for a manager, i will just gamble on this Jones fella to keep us up.

Typical fat c0ckney basturd style

The line being peddled now -Gary Neville said it the other night (would've been better coming from Aaron Neville , at least he would have crooned it softly) and Bruce's son said it yesterday-is that "Newcastle are exactly where everyone expected them to be before the season started".

As if that makes it ok? Yes, everyone did....but BECAUSE we had Bruce in charge, you fucking morons.

It's just another ploy to throw the blame back on us or, in fact, throw it anywhere other than where it belongs.

If Bruce shot someone and they died, his supporters would say 'well, what did you expect? We could have told you before he shot him what would happen! Ffs, did you expect him to get shot and live??? Unrealistic expectations, you lot"

Bruce Junior basically blamed the players (like father, like son). When the window closed just after cabbage took the job he said that he was very happy with his squad and that he couldn’t believe how good the window had been.

I’m starting to think that the average pundit has the memory span of a goldfish and also watch little football.

I must sound like a broken record but at what point do the fans take some responsibility for what is happening or happened at the club.
    Can blame Bruce, Ashley, pundits etc. Fact is for 13 Yr fans have fed the cancer that is Ashley. Keep giving him money, he will keep giving us Bruce, McClaren, Carver, Pardew etc and a battle for 17th place.
    If anyone thinks these views are from the pundits themselves, really. It's pundits from the same agency as Bruce and stinks of Keith Bishop news as usual.
    If we get our club back it won't be because of Ashley or anyone else. It has to start with the fans as usual, unfortunately it won't.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)