+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Norwich City Match Thoughts

Best 45 minute I’ve seen for a long time, we deserve to be at least a couple of goals up.
    Sibbick doesn’t look out of place either.

An early warning and hopefully not needed but Krul is one of the best penalty savers in the game .

I remember Van Gaal bringing him on in the world cup one minute from the end specifically for the shoot out and he did the business too .

Name:  99C48AC4-B07A-41D5-9C0B-3E3FC6F68957.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  14.4 KB

Unbelievable !

Palmer for Kane that has to be an injury cos Palmer has played well?

I’d have kept Victor on..... strange one that for me, Howmthe hell did Woodrow miss that! ? !
    Last edited by Jules88; 23-01-2021 at 04:20 PM.

If we don’t win this in 90 mins, the whole blame will fall on Val for me! In total control and he has made some shocking subs at the wrong time and it’s brought Narrrich into it.
    The first touches of Kane and Chaplin leave a lot to be desired! But Chaplin’s had two good efforts saved! If it wasn’t for Krul we could have won this 6-0.
    That block by Styles (MOM) was brilliant and overall we deserve to go through.

A good all,round performance. Great to watch. No moans today.

Do you know what, excellent performance great effort throughout honestly can’t see why Val made a couple of changes at the time he did, probably just to keep the work rate up but we got away with it!
    A couple of things here though in 45 mins Kane did absolutely nothing, miss placed passes, wrong runs he looked useless again! Frieser for me isn’t up to this league? He runs about a lot but there is nothing at the end of it!
    My god how Chaplin needs a goal.
    Styles outstanding again.
    Narrich didn’t have a shot on target and Sibbick was great when he was on, looks a different player to the one we used to watch!
    I would say Chelsea next for a repeat of when we got to the semi final?

Good ref too

I reckon Brittian will get motm but I though Helik had a great game today but overall it was a great team performance.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast