+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T What do you imagine other MM members to look like? (copyright Mandy Turner)

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Yes, directly to the Nut Hatch
    🐟🐟🐟🐟 I’m loving this fishing .....I’ve not even left my house and I’ve bagged three already 🎣

🤣🤣🤣

Often the dangler thinks he's the angler

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    �������� I’m loving this fishing .....I’ve not even left my house and I’ve bagged three already ��

������
    That's one small step for Brin, a giant leap..........

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Here’s Scum aka Whitby Dom delivering food to Eriksladinkilnhirst
    Attachment 18153
    This was a propaganda exercise, Scum took the parcel back after the picture, left us a out of date pukka pie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Often the dangler thinks he's the angler
    ....Come on then fella what's the largest fish you've ever caught? I have video and photographic evidence of my conquests.
    Largest sea fish was a whopping 86 pound Conger Eel and my lake caught fish was a 25 pound Sturgeon.

Can you top them?

Not thought of topping Nicola before, but now you mention it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ....Come on then fella what's the largest fish you've ever caught? I have video and photographic evidence of my conquests.
    Largest sea fish was a whopping 86 pound Conger Eel and my lake caught fish was a 25 pound Sturgeon.

Can you top them?
    I might be going out on a limb here but having been fishing on a couple of occasions and caught absolutely nothing, call me a conspiracist but I'm beginning to doubt if fish even exist

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I might be going out on a limb here but having been fishing on a couple of occasions and caught absolutely nothing, call me a conspiracist but I'm beginning to doubt if fish even exist
    You're just a rumourmonger....er, a fishmonger

To take this thread into more serious waters:

Didnt we once have a rogues gallery with pictures on? Why dont we resurrect it? Genuine, none multi, users have nothing to hide sticking their mugs on here. It might actually defuse some of the inter fan tension we sometimes get. Plus, we could say "hello" if we see one another in the pub pre match.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    To take this thread into more serious waters:

Didnt we once have a rogues gallery with pictures on? Why dont we resurrect it? Genuine, none multi, users have nothing to hide sticking their mugs on here. It might actually defuse some of the inter fan tension we sometimes get. Plus, we could say "hello" if we see one another in the pub pre match.
    I use my photo as my avatar so don't hesitate in asking for a pint if you see me around town.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast