+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: O/T What do you imagine other MM members to look like? (copyright Mandy Turner)

The only way I might get away with my piccy being on here is by putting a judogi on first!

Need someone to show me how to load the picture on, from start to finish

Thinking some older posters, might not want to have their picture on, in they might be put in a old peoples home.

I've met Casper, i was in rhino's at a home game, talking about football, Casper said, " Are you Ericslad ", that's how we met.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Need someone to show me how to load the picture on, from start to finish

Thinking some older posters, might not want to have their picture on, in they might be put in a old peoples home.

I've met Casper, i was in rhino's at a home game, talking about football, Casper said, " Are you Ericslad ", that's how we met.
    When you hit reply to a post, just above where you are typing is what's called the tool bar. Hover over the 3rd icon from the right 'Insert Image', click it, make sure From Computer is selected and then select Choose File to pick your photo off your computer. When you've picked it select Upload file and it will add it to your post. Only works on laptops/Pcs not phone.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    When you hit reply to a post, just above where you are typing is what's called the tool bar. Hover over the 3rd icon from the right 'Insert Image', click it, make sure From Computer is selected and then select Choose File to pick your photo off your computer. When you've picked it select Upload file and it will add it to your post. Only works on laptops/Pcs not phone.
    Thanks Cam

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Thanks Cam
    Can't wait for this one. Don't be scoffing a mince pie though pal.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718