+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Fulham v Burnley FA Cup 4th Round Match Preview

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    You're too negative Norder, clubs like Fulham and Burnley can win this if Wigan can....
    I can't help what they decide - Kriti....just not pretending it otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Given the chance of the FA Cup and relegation I'd take the cup, we can always bounce back from relegation but our name isn't on the FA Cup enough.
    How much did you drink yesterday kritchris? A lot I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    How much did you drink yesterday kritchris? A lot I assume.
    Sober now and still feel the same way.

That would be the scenario this year --the Clarets manage to get to a Cup Final, nobody is allowed to attend, we lose and get relegated!
    I certainly wouldn't be reading any of the manic depressives on the message boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    That would be the scenario this year --the Clarets manage to get to a Cup Final, nobody is allowed to attend, we lose and get relegated!
    I certainly wouldn't be reading any of the manic depressives on the message boards.
    I think the fear I had of relegation is dissipating following the win at Anfield and it would be just our luck to hit Wembley in this year's final and not be able to go.

Really enjoyed our performance against Fulham, it was a pleasure to see our team scoring goals.

Well our second stringers are clearly better than their second string. I just hope our first team can prevail over theirs when we meet in the League.

I think the fear I had of relegation is dissipating following the win at Anfield and it would be just our luck to hit Wembley in this year's final and not be able to go.
    Bloody hell BT, last week it was Championship here we come, now you're talking about an FA Cup Final. More ups and downs with you than you'll ever find on Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Get a grip you silly old fool, we won't be playing in an FA Cup Final, crowds or no crowds.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Bloody hell BT, last week it was Championship here we come, now you're talking about an FA Cup Final. More ups and downs with you than you'll ever find on Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Get a grip you silly old fool, we won't be playing in an FA Cup Final, crowds or no crowds.
    Funny old game is football sinkov as you well know. One minute you are contemplating suicide and then you beat Liverpool away and the world's your oyster.

Funny old game is football sinkov as you well know. One minute you are contemplating suicide and then you beat Liverpool away and the world's your oyster.
    Indeed BT, but have a look at the likely opposition should we reach the last 8, United, Southampton, Spurs, Chelsea, City, Leicester, and get your feet back on the ground.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)