+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fulham v Burnley FA Cup 4th Round Match Preview

Fulham v Burnley FA Cup 4th Round Match Preview

A stunning win for the Clarets at Anfield opened up a 7 point gap over relegation rivals Fulham ahead of Sunday’s FA Cup clash at Craven Cottage. Premiership survival matters more to both teams than FA Cup glory. After the Cup game Fulham will travel to Brighton in a classic “6 Pointer” while Burnley are at home to Aston Villa. Expect both sides to make wholesale changes. For the Clarets we can expect BP-F to be in goal with Rodriguez and Vydra in attack. Cork and Stephens could make rare starts in midfield. In defence Taylor is not likely to be risked after coming off injured against Liverpool and it is possible that either Mee or Tarkowski or both could be rested. For the winners a home tie in the 5th round against either Bournemouth or Crawley awaits so there is a very real chance of progress to Round 6. Fulham are slight favourites with home advantage but I feel both sides would not be unduly disappointed to be knocked out of the Cup at this stage of proceedings. We have rarely done well in Cup Competitions in the Dyche era but nevertheless I sign off as usual. COYC!

B F Peacock
    Bardsley, Tarkowski, Dunne, Pieters,
    Cork, Stephens, Benson,
    Jay Rod, Mumbongo & Vydra.

Interesting.I suppose the Subs bench will be something like:-
    Pope
    Lowton
    JBG
    Brownhill
    Barnes & a couple of kids.

Is this in the prediction league or are we just keeping it to Prem matches?

Good shout Kriti but would we be predicting the score at 90 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Is this in the prediction league or are we just keeping it to Prem matches?
    I predit that one of the teams will win through to the next round! Just give me the points alf ---I was first!

No Chris,this isn't included only prem league games.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    No Chris,this isn't included only prem league games.
    In that case I predict a 2-0 win to us

1-1 after ET then it's anybody's guess ..

Definitely don't want extra time, we put in enough work in a normal game without having to do extra.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)