+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The Once Mighty Aberdeen v Murderwell Match Thread

Kennedy, Hedges and Wright have been ok today. Kennedy a bit unlucky not to score seeing as how he is the only forward who can hit the target. We are just missing a striker to put the ball in the net.

Today’s match on RedTV sponsored by the Samaritans

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Kennedy has been decent today
    Yep, agree with this. MOTM today for me.

Been direct and dangerous. Great ball in for first goal and has been very unlucky wi the keeper making some great saves from his efforts.

Need much more of that from him.

'At'll dae ... 2-0 flatters the visitors. Some encouragin' forward play in the second half, good tae see us playin the ball in the opposition box, defence never really troubled other than via Ojo's assistance.

.... Errr .... are we still lookin for a replacement keeper?

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Kennedy, Hedges and Wright have been ok today. Kennedy a bit unlucky not to score seeing as how he is the only forward who can hit the target. We are just missing a striker to put the ball in the net.
    The simple fact is we’re a far better team with Hedges and Wright in the team. We’d be even better with Watkins in there too.

That’s what so annoying about the wee shyte. Been here years, plenty time and money spent on him by the club, including getting him through several serious injuries and we’ve had 6 good months out of him in all that time.

What do we get in return? Now, the “Aberdeen fan” is wanting offski and looking at Sevco.

If he goes there I really hope it ends badly...

Not sure how I feel about that game. Start to worry that I'm becoming a pant-pisher.

We started really well, but even with the sending off we seemed to fade a bit with our attacking intent. Thought Ash was unlucky not to get his goal. Would really have said something about our strikers if all of our back 3 scored.

Kennedy did well. As did Hedges and Wright. Thought Hayes did OK. So says a lot about Cosgrove/Main that we didn't make/score more chances.

I think that once we went a man up I just wanted us to really make that count, and I think we didn't. We should have come away with more than two goals. Maybe that's what's bothering me.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Not sure how I feel about that game. Start to worry that I'm becoming a pant-pisher.

We started really well, but even with the sending off we seemed to fade a bit with our attacking intent. Thought Ash was unlucky not to get his goal. Would really have said something about our strikers if all of our back 3 scored.

Kennedy did well. As did Hedges and Wright. Thought Hayes did OK. So says a lot about Cosgrove/Main that we didn't make/score more chances.

I think that once we went a man up I just wanted us to really make that count, and I think we didn't. We should have come away with more than two goals. Maybe that's what's bothering me.
    Once we went a man up, we played the game out brilliantly. Played possession football into the gaps. Motherwell couldn’t cope with the short corners. Absolutely bizarre they let us do the short corner routine every time with the extra man, a school team coach would have stopped that after the first one. Motherwell could go down by appointing Alexander.

Panda’s BBC report should be used on journalism courses everywhere, as a masterly, exemplary, paradigmic sample of top-dollar clichéd fitba writing.

Missed the start o the game so fit happened out of interest - did they do that kneeling pish or is it definitely done?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Missed the start o the game so fit happened out of interest - did they do that kneeling pish or is it definitely done?
    Yes, it was back so don't know what happened last week

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast