+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Once Mighty Aberdeen v Murderwell Match Thread

The Once Mighty Aberdeen v Murderwell Match Thread

Big game today on the back of the disgrace last week. Reaction from the players will be interesting. Difficult to see where the goals are coming from as the Great Wine Race can testify several weeks in.

Finding it hard to get up for this one, entered the Half Time Draw and aforementioned wine comp to make it more appealing.

We are a tough watch. Motherwell deservedly drew with sevco last week. We have not scored against Motherwell this season. It has 0-0 written all over it. Therefore I am going for a 2-0 dons win.

Not sure if I can be arsed watching the game or go and play darts.

For the first time in a long time I really am debating whether to bother watching this one on RedTV. I can't see it being anything other than a dull, scrappy, boring game of anti-football where we might scrape a 1-0 win or 0-0 draw if we're lucky. I expect that by 5pm I'll be wishing I hadn't bothered watching it... but I likely will.

I expect we'll go with a back 4 and 2 sitting midfielders against the mighty motherwell.

Lewis
    Logan Hoban Considine Leigh
    Ferguson McCrorrie
    Kennedy Wright Hedges
    Main or Cosgrove (doesn't really make much difference which)

Dean Campbell will get on with 30 mins to go to try and help us complete more than 2 passes in a row. Bruce Anderson will come on with 5 mins to go to run around like a madman and not get a touch of the ball. Another young lad will get on with 1 minute to go to waste some time.

Another 6-5 then

Ojo playing so a draw at best.

Also entered the halftime draw again but only a couple of quid as not haveing an ABZ or Shire postcode I've no chance of winning.

I'll go for my usual boring 0-0 prediction, although with Ojo playing we're more likely to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    For the first time in a long time I really am debating whether to bother watching this one on RedTV. I can't see it being anything other than a dull, scrappy, boring game of anti-football where we might scrape a 1-0 win or 0-0 draw if we're lucky. I expect that by 5pm I'll be wishing I hadn't bothered watching it... but I likely will.

I expect we'll go with a back 4 and 2 sitting midfielders against the mighty motherwell.

Lewis
    Logan Hoban Considine Leigh
    Ferguson McCrorrie
    Kennedy Wright Hedges
    Main or Cosgrove (doesn't really make much difference which)

Dean Campbell will get on with 30 mins to go to try and help us complete more than 2 passes in a row. Bruce Anderson will come on with 5 mins to go to run around like a madman and not get a touch of the ball. Another young lad will get on with 1 minute to go to waste some time.

1 all.
    I recommend watching anyway. I have successfully nodded off for at least half of every Dons game this season and therefore find it quite recuperative, without the negative impact of watching the game.
    Also achieved this during Man U v Liverpool last week. 👍🏼

Dougie Donnelly? Fit the ****?

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Ojo playing

That wine is as good as in Rosemount as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Dougie Donnelly? Fit the ****?
    Sterling sale must have ended.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast