+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Torquay United 23.01.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    No, it is a bad result. Another two points dropped at home. Again. It isn't good enough. Not even for the rose tinted glasses gang.
    It's not really good enough, you are correct.

Why was Wolfe dropped after doing well against Stockport? Why was out new flying winger benched when Enzio was completely ineffective? When was the last time one of Doyle's set pieces was not headed away or actually led to any sort of shot on goal? Why did we create so little with two up front? When are we actually going to have a go at a team?

Why, when we went out and signed another two players recently (can any other team afford to do this ATM?) can we still not come up with a coherent way of playing effective, attacking football? Why are we still weeing in the wind at the end of January?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    No, it is a bad result. Another two points dropped at home. Again. It isn't good enough. Not even for the rose tinted glasses gang.
    Your not allowed to say that. Do you have a pitchfork? #agenda? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    I'd hope not as I'm still a whipper snapper!

I'm still recovering from a bout of the Rona old boy. I hope you've had you jab, it's not safe out there for you.
    Get well soon.

It certainly isnt safe bit I'm far too young to be getting the vaccine anytime before the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    In isolation it’s not a bad result. The issue is the points we’ve dropped against the lesser teams e.g Dover
    As I said in an earlier post, that's what will cost us at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    In isolation it’s not a bad result. The issue is the points we’ve dropped against the lesser teams e.g Dover
    Sssshhh! You're not allowed to mention the 'D' word on here.

Why do people keep saying a good point blah blah blah against teams at home that we play a formation to match theirs. Why are the opposition not chitting bricks about our formation instead?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Get well soon.

It certainly isnt safe bit I'm far too young to be getting the vaccine anytime before the summer.
    No way. I had you at about 72 in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Sssshhh! You're not allowed to mention the 'D' word on here.
    I expected a lot better from you.

A point against the league leaders is ok and seem to have shaded the play. Onto the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    A point against the league leaders is ok and seem to have shaded the play. Onto the next one.
    They were the better team mate.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast