+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Torquay United 23.01.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    If we do go down the 'opt-out' route, would it not be fairer to re-arrange the league on a PPG basis?
    We've had clubs quit leagues in the past and their results have simply been expunged, so I think they should and would have to stick to rules that are already in place. Also, the clubs that opt out are more likely to be strugglers, so clubs that have had the chance to play more of those teams and increase their PPG would have an unfair advantage, if PPG was carried over.

If you mean going to PPG after expunging (which you probably don't) then that wouldn't make any difference as PPG gives you exactly the same order as normal points once all fixtures are completed.

Working now in the nick of time. Tried on Google Chrome, not Safari. Just hope its not triple billed me.

I emailed them and they replied very quickly that they are resolving the issue but I’ve nothing up yet.

Ah it says on Twitter if you paid £16 there’s a problem so pay again at £12 and expect a refund. But not sure you can buy it twice.

Has the cameraman been drinking?

I'm just trying to listen on the 'match centre' bit of the website, but nothing.

Swale, don't you know another link for the radio?

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    I'm just trying to listen on the 'match centre' bit of the website, but nothing.

Swale, don't you know another link for the radio?
    Here you go...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/55621579

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Ah it says on Twitter if you paid £16 there’s a problem so pay again at £12 and expect a refund. But not sure you can buy it twice.
    Had to register a different email address and pay again, will sort it out with Notts on Monday but got access now.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Thank You Sir!

Interesting Notts formation on the BBC match page...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55685868

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast