+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I wrote a detailed response to a careless comment you made a few days ago, I'm not going to fish it out of an old thread, I'll just point out next time you do it.

As I expected evidence came there none, which is par for the course when you make such statements. But then coming from someone who can use the term "broadly non racist" and who every so often goes on a rant about BAME presenters on the TV I'd come to the conclusion you perhaps didn't actually know what racism is.

Anyway, you don't have to dig out the actual post, you clearly know what I've supposed to have said, so you only need to post the gist of it.

If it actually resemble something I've said then I'll recognise it and the debate can go from there.
    Last edited by swaledale; 23-01-2021 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    As I expected evidence came there none, which is par for the course when you make such statements. But then coming from someone who can use the term "broadly non racist" and who every so often goes on a rant about BAME presenters on the TV I'd come to the conclusion you perhaps didn't actually know what racism was.
    If you can't be bothered to find the post where you 'out' yourself, and my response, that's up to you

If you can't be bothered to find the post where you 'out' yourself, and my response, that's up to you
    Hang on that makes no sense! You can be bothered to post twice on this, but "can't be bothered to set out the gist of my supposed racism" in one of these posts?

Your the one throwing accusations around, which it seems your unable to substantiate in any shape. So basically its in your own mind that I "outed" myself and by doing so making yourself look a wee bit foolish.
    Last edited by swaledale; 23-01-2021 at 06:10 PM.

Hang on that makes no sense! You can be bothered to post twice on this, but "can't be bothered to set out the gist of my supposed racism" in one of these posts?

Your the one throwing accusations around, which it seems your unable to substantiate in any shape. So basically its in your own mind that I "outed" myself and by doing so making yourself look a wee bit foolish.
    Don’t hijack this thread with your excuses, go back and check it out!

Don’t hijack this thread with your excuses, go back and check it out!
    Oh come on! I'm only responding to your sly dig of an accusation! I know you have a habit (out of the Thicky playbook) of posting a snide comment or accusation and then never responding with anything to substantiate that comment, but accusing me of hijacking this thread, when it was you who took it off topic is preposterous.

So basically you can be bothered to post three times on this, but can't be bothered, or more likely can't, provide any evidence to back up that accusation?

Well I'm I don't take kindly to have such false accusation thrown at me, so you'd be well advised to either substantiate the accusation or withdraw it.

Now you really do look a plonker, engage mind before posting in future!

I know the post Andy is talking about.

"'Truth, is only worth what you can earn from a lie'. Albert Einstein said that." D. Trotter

Well I'm I don't take kindly to have such false accusation thrown at me, so you'd be well advised to either substantiate the accusation or withdraw it.
    !
    It’s not an accusation, its really a plaudit, you’ve shown yourself to be ‘broadly non-racist’

WTF's going on here?

Get back to football guys

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    WTF's going on here?

Get back to football guys
    Top six to ten threads are bow always footy/sport related otr, just ignore stuff down the page

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    I know the post Andy is talking about.

"'Truth, is only worth what you can earn from a lie'. Albert Einstein said that." D. Trotter
    Well then enlighten me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)