+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    It’s not an accusation, its really a plaudit, you’ve shown yourself to be ‘broadly non-racist’
    Wrong! its an inaccurate and unsubstantiated comment, accusing me of racism, with despite numerous posts by you a complete failure to provide any evidence. A bit contradictory for someone who is always looking to sweat the small stuff, endless demands proof of whatever I post and generally acts like a smug git.

Oh dear, well I guess thats your usual style, throw out a comment and as usual being unable to substantiate it, never mind you look foolish and have once again proven my low estimation of you to be correct. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    WTF's going on here?

Get back to football guys
    Mr faber made a statement about me, i asked for proof to back it up, endless posts later he still prevaricates!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Mr faber made a statement about me, i asked for proof to back it up, endless posts later he still prevaricates!
    I’m not prevaricating, I’m Giving you a task. Go and find my post and your post to
    Which it refers, then you’ll understand. Others clearly have. Now I’m off this, our spat is pissing actual footy fans off

It's ok, you're old and don't realise that what you said is unacceptable, you are forgiven.

oh yes it was that comment, I remember now, yes, very ageist

Never accuse Swale is an "ism".
    He is beyond reproach and you low lifes are not worthy to even breathe the same air as he/her/shemale

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I’m not prevaricating, I’m Giving you a task. Go and find my post and your post to
    Which it refers, then you’ll understand. Others clearly have. Now I’m off this, our spat is pissing actual footy fans off
    Oh dear your are rather petty and childish aren't you? And then like a child, you say well others agree with you, yes well stupidity attracts stupidity and still not one shred of evidence back up the statement.

So let me get this right, you make a statement but clearly can't remember even the gist of it? Early onset dementia i reckon.

I've got news for you, I don't need to disprove your false statement, you either have to prove it, which should be simple even for you, or retract it. If you fail to do either, then you merely demonstrate what a prize **** you are!

Funnily enough the last time I recall you accusing me of "casual racism" you were clearly wrong, the post was in no way racist and I asked you then to substantiate your statement. Answer came their none - I detect a pattern here.

Oh well little things please little minds!

Yes I did think that a Forum Moderator taking a thread off topic and not providing a simple answer was bad practice but hey ho!
    Last edited by swaledale; 24-01-2021 at 03:45 PM.

Thicky your on ignore, so spouting your usual gibberish is pointless.

Frankly if any poster does not see the irony of you posting on a thread with the title "The Truth" then their past any help!

Thicky your on ignore, so spouting your usual gibberish is pointless.

Frankly if any poster does not see the irony of you posting on a thread with the title "The Truth" then their past any help!
    How can I be on ignore when you keep replying?
    What a cockbadger

Raus, raus. Schnell,Schnell

Because I can see you have posted, not what you have posted! Jeeez how thick are some people?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)