+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What is truth?

If you don't know what he posted, how do you know how to answer? Are you Septic Peg?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Because I can see you have posted, not what you have posted! Jeeez how thick are some people?
    You just have you eeeeeeejit FGS, lol

Shall I fetch you a spade. You'll hit bed rock soon, great know all.

Liar, liar. Pants on fire
    Last edited by Trickytreesreds; 24-01-2021 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    If you don't know what he posted, how do you know how to answer? Are you Septic Peg?
    Your not very bright are you? I don't know what he actually posts but one only has to read a few of Thicky's posts and one could anticipate what he would post very easily, its not as if he has the capability of thinking outside his narrow perspective is it? hence I now spare myself the pain of reading the same regurgitated crap time and again, I don't need to he is so predictable.

Unless of course one provides a detailed factual rebuttal of one of the theories he has gleaned from dubious right wing media sources, then you tend to get no response at all.

Which seems to be an approach followed by some other posters - post something false or spurious, request some evidence of that, answer comes there none usually, or at best it will be a critique of ones use of grammar or spelling or another false statement.

I only acknowledge his existence just to get him to do another pointless post, rather Pavlov's dog really!

Hey ho, keeps the children off the streets I guess!
    Last edited by swaledale; 24-01-2021 at 11:11 PM.

Yeah, it's not like he sees the content when others have quoted TTR, now, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Yeah, it's not like he sees the content when others have quoted TTR, now, is it?
    Post 29 and 30 are your evidence Maddy.

I'd respect him/her more for just saying, he's ignoring me and not responding.
    But he pretends to have blocked me. He hasn't, because his narcisstic ego would never allow him to do that.
    He's a bull ****ter.
    QED.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    They weren't quoted mate, there's no way he would have known the contents of what TTR said without reading the posts TTR has said above.

They weren't quoted mate, there's no way he would have known the contents of what TTR said without reading the posts TTR has said above.
    Shame the sarc didn't come over too well.......

The truth is...something that started out as quite a subtle and interesting thread has rapidly (from post #3) degenerated into the most infantile of ‘he said/no he said’ witch-hunts there has ever been on here.
    In different circumstances, AF, you’d have locked it and possibly the only reason you haven’t is because, in this instance, you’ve been - uncharacteristically - one of the main protagonists.
    A month or so ago when I was locked in dispute with Swale (over CKR I think) you basically gave me a rollocking and closed the thread.
    Fair enough...it had become boring and tedious. To boring and tedious you can perhaps add ‘vindictive’ to this one...time to shut down the witch-hunt imo.

Swale, why don't you drop the big man act?

We're all different people, with different backgrounds, we all have our faults and inadequacies. I'll happily admit to my own shortcomings, there are many things I don't have knowledge or experience of, it's all part of life. Your insecurity doesn't need to be played out under this false persona, it doesn't help you or anyone else. Most see through you, the constant attempts and belittling people and shouting through your keyboard don't fool anyone, the playground bully act just makes you look bad. Some people will mock you either directly or indirectly (I'll put my hand up and apologise to you now for doing so - sorry), some will take offence until they work you out, and unfortunately some will just go elsewhere. It's not good for your health, and it's not good for anyone else to be subjected to your tirades and insults.

I'm sure you're a nice person underneath and would be quite pleasant over a pint or two. Your football posts offer worthy consideration and are a meaningful contribution to the forum that would be missed. If you want to put the world to right then that is your prerogative. I speak for no-one but myself but please, just offer your opinion, debate if you wish, and drop the pretence - I shouldn't have to side with the Forest fan for sanity - after all, we're all Derby aren't we?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    The truth is...something that started out as quite a subtle and interesting thread has rapidly (from post #3) degenerated into the most infantile of ‘he said/no he said’ witch-hunts there has ever been on here.
    In different circumstances, AF, you’d have locked it and possibly the only reason you haven’t is because, in this instance, you’ve been - uncharacteristically - one of the main protagonists.
    A month or so ago when I was locked in dispute with Swale (over CKR I think) you basically gave me a rollocking and closed the thread.
    Fair enough...it had become boring and tedious. To boring and tedious you can perhaps add ‘vindictive’ to this one...time to shut down the witch-hunt imo.
    I'll just re-iterate my admission of guilt and apology for being a part of it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)