+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How fcukin bad was Enzio today!

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    A bit of an unfair assessment to the OP I think. It wasn’t his best game going forward but that was mainly down to playing him in that 4-4-2 formation due to us respecting the attacking threat that Torquay posed. Defensively he did really well but he rarely gets acknowledged for this.

This season has seen him play much better, and with more confidence in my opinion, possibly due to the 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 formations we’ve opted for mostly this season which has meant the wing backs getting up in support of Enzio. The commentary team picked up on this today too which negates a lot of what is good about our attacking play with Brindley and DKE getting forward.

What is clear is that a 4-4-2 doesn’t get the best out of Rodrigues or Enzio. They both played much better as a 3 behind Wootton. Imagine those two and Roberts interchanging positions and play...it could be lethal, but our lack of goals is really worrying at the minute.
    Enzio is at his best when he’s cutting in from the left and shooting with his right foot. His left foot negates the belief that Dutch players are equally good on either foot. Shame both of his shooting opportunities were on his left.

I thought all of our good football came from Ruben when he went more central. Most disappointing Notts player for me today was Kyle, who missed the best chance of the game and rarely held up the ball.

We’re still lacking pace and power in the centre of the park, but I say that every game. Time to give Wolfe a start on Tuesday.

I'm a fan of the bog standard classic 4-4-2 and was happy with today's lineup but TSANHO maybe right with his thoughts on 4-2-3-1 to get the best out of that attacking trio mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I'm a fan of the bog standard classic 4-4-2 and was happy with today's lineup but TSANHO maybe right with his thoughts on 4-2-3-1 to get the best out of that attacking trio mentioned.
    opps

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Enzio is at his best when he’s cutting in from the left and shooting with his right foot. His left foot negates the belief that Dutch players are equally good on either foot. Shame both of his shooting opportunities were on his left.

I thought all of our good football came from Ruben when he went more central. Most disappointing Notts player for me today was Kyle, who missed the best chance of the game and rarely held up the ball.

We’re still lacking pace and power in the centre of the park, but I say that every game. Time to give Wolfe a start on Tuesday.
    Who would you drop for Wolfe?

He’s doing nothing more than seeing out his contract. I dread to think of how much money he’s on, but he can’t be far off the best paid player in the league.

Hope he’s gone at the end of the season along with all the old farts in this team.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    He’s doing nothing more than seeing out his contract. I dread to think of how much money he’s on, but he can’t be far off the best paid player in the league.

Hope he’s gone at the end of the season along with all the old farts in this team.
    Fcuk in ell lardy , sounds like you agree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Fcuk in ell lardy , sounds like you agree with me.
    I’ll be back on my tablets tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Don't then!
    I bet you had a bad upbringing. Ranting like that. It's not our fault your parents dressed you as a girl when you were younger.
    By the way, you can't spell. Every swear word is very poorly spelt. Did you know that?

Agreed combine his reported transfer fee and wages and it's a whole lot of cash obviously we the aim of getting us to L1.

I wonder who wanted and signed him? Nolan or Hardy?

I’ll be back on my tablets tomorrow.
    Lardy and laddo, got a ring to it.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast