+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCFC Update re. Torquay stream issues for £16 purchasers

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    There is no difference. You can pay £12, £16 or £20 but the product is the same.
    It just seemed odd that only the £16 customers were affected by the streaming defects according to reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    There is no difference. You can pay £12, £16 or £20 but the product is the same.
    The extra funds go to the club.

I'm assuming the link to the stream was different between the prices to help with identifying revenue related traffic and the one for the £16 wasn't set up correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I'm assuming the link to the stream was different between the prices to help with identifying revenue related traffic and the one for the £16 wasn't set up correctly.
    That sounds a good explanation. Thanks.

I know my comment isn't related to the tv stream, but I could not get the commentary to work on Piesplayer yesterday. Anyone else have an issue?
    I could get the away commentary after a while, but not the home one.

My small gripe was with the camera man not keeping up with play a few times, otherwise as good as ever

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    You get the same stream whatever price you pay, the extra revenue above 12.00 goes to Notts

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    You get the same stream whatever price you pay, the extra revenue above 12.00 goes to Notts
    Yes that’s right, I was trying to explain why there was an issue with the £16 ticket. There were obviously different links to the stream based on price paid and that link had an issue, ie it didn’t open the stream.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12