+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone else noticed while watching the matches

Anyone else noticed while watching the matches

......... how shabby Oakwell is looking.
    It’s looking like the maintenance budget has been reduced to exactly ........ ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    It’s looking like the maintenance budget has been reduced to exactly ........ ZERO
    All tied in with the dispute with the Cryne's I reckon .

Saying that there's no much money got spent on the ground for a good number of years .

The strategy is to keep the money on the field which is intended to make money , spending it on a stadium you don't even own earning zilch is perhaps where we are I guess .

The consequences of the ground ownership - a bit of paint costs little, will get worse before it gets better maybe the pitch also.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    All tied in with the dispute with the Cryne's I reckon .

Saying that there's no much money got spent on the ground for a good number of years .

The strategy is to keep the money on the field which is intended to make money , spending it on a stadium you don't even own earning zilch is perhaps where we are I guess .
    Yep - good points.
    Dispute amongst the directors showing on the face of Oakwell.
    What a pretty picture this will portray of the club and it’s owners when the Barnsley v Chelsea match is beamed throughout THE WORLD.

What a pretty picture this will portray of the club and it’s owners when the Barnsley v Chelsea match is beamed throughout THE WORLD.
    I agree.

Conway has a face only a mother could love.

Just looking at Brentford's today that’s not much better, new pitch, new stadium opened for the start of this season. Chorley had a better playing surface.

The only salvation is that our on the field performances have been good this season to cheer us all up during these difficult times, the rest of the club is a joke, it's what you get with 3 parties involved in the ownership of the club / ground and different agenda's.