+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Millwall

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    And more worrying news for Millwall, Neil Harris was seen shopping in the local Liddl's there yesterday. Is he wanting his old job back ?.
    I do doubt it, however I was surprised that Rowett made 8 changes for the Bristol game as we have had some good cup runs previously. We do have some good players and could have gone further, we have played all 3 teams that came down from the Premier and none have beaten us. I did say at the start of the season that the Tykes would be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    I do doubt it, however I was surprised that Rowett made 8 changes for the Bristol game as we have had some good cup runs previously. We do have some good players and could have gone further, we have played all 3 teams that came down from the Premier and none have beaten us. I did say at the start of the season that the Tykes would be OK.
    Hey Claw man, we're not ok yet.
    One or two teams do always fall apart from Feb onwards, and I think Hull were that team last season.
    As for making massive team changes in the Cup games, its really disappointing when managers/coaches do that int it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    And more worrying news for Millwall, Neil Harris was seen shopping in the local Liddl's there yesterday. Is he wanting his old job back ?.
    Probably buying yoghurt. Eh Alf?

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Probably buying yoghurt. Eh Alf?
    Ok spill the beanz messrs Griff & Alf, wots all this ehh abaart dirty yoghurt ? lol.
    I dread to think wot it is actually, but Im guessing its difficult to clean up.

Ask Alf.

Yes,I'm still into my Lidl Yoghurt .. Millbona creamy Greek Yoghurt in 1kg tubs at 89p a tub .. Spreads well and gets into all the cracks ,you lads need to treat your wives to a tub..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12